Video: Sounds for the Sideline - Colts vs Cowboys 2022

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
BTW, @VaqueroTD , I think the title is supposed to be Sounds from the Sideline. I believe this is the 2nd week in a row, so I figured I'd say something.

Don’t look at me. A mod went in and changed the title. I short-phrased it, but someone changed it to the wrong title. I suspect 1-2 of our mods are OCD . ;)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Seriously? That’s nothing more than his gimmick like Lamb’s nose swipe (which I find weird). Like Michael Irvin’s first down arm pointing. You really don’t understand that? OK.

Zeke has been reluctant to share the load over his career here and certainly while Pollard has been here. Being concerned over Pollard getting his share was low on his priority list. Its only been this year that Zeke has been forced to share the load more and finally admit its a two back backfield here. Last year against the Eagles when he hogged 20 carries so he could reach his 1000 yard personal goal in a meaningless game against scrubs is a perfect indication of what Zeke was concerned about. And it wasnt sitting the game out so Pollard could get his shine on. Or to rest in a meaningless game so he could be healthy for the SF game in the playoffs the next week.

Trendnet

Reaction score
Zeke has been reluctant to share the load over his career here and certainly while Pollard has been here. Being concerned over Pollard getting his share was low on his priority list. Its only been this year that Zeke has been forced to share the load more and finally admit its a two back backfield here. Last year against the Eagles when he hogged 20 carries so he could reach his 1000 yard personal goal in a meaningless game against scrubs is a perfect indication of what Zeke was concerned about. And it wasnt sitting the game out so Pollard could get his shine on. Or to rest in a meaningless game so he could be healthy for the SF game in the playoffs the next week.

This is just bad fanfiction written in your head.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I guess you think Elliot calls the plays and determines the personnel on the field. He doesn’t. If you want to blame the coaching staff for your perceived injustice then do so. The players do not make these decisions.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I guess you think Elliot calls the plays and determines the personnel on the field. He doesn’t. If you want to blame the coaching staff for your perceived injustice then do so. The players do not make these decisions.

I do blame the coaches. But players definitely can put pressure on coaching to play them more or get upset when they dont get enough play.