Video: Sounds for the Sideline - Colts vs Cowboys 2022

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I loved at the end when Matt Ryan told Dak that they have a squad, then looked him right in the eyes and said "go get it". Ryan's been in the league long enough to recognize a good team when he sees one.

I liked that too. He even said "enjoy it" like he realizes he might of just played the best team in this whole league.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I liked that "you guys got a squad" part too.

Ryan has ghosts of 2016 flashing before his eyes. Gonna be hurting from that his whole life.

Just completed a 27 yard beauty of a pass a centimeter over the defender's hands into Julio Jones' mitts. Then on the 23 yard line (with a field goal and a 2 possession lead almost certainly guaranteed), Ryan takes a sack. He had a second to get rid of the ball, but I know in his head he's looking at his receiver to the left. An incompletion is by far worth the risk of a sack. His best play, then his worst play..... but the only play anyone's gonna remember is that sack.

Poor guy retiring without a Super Bowl, because I felt like he deserved that one. Guess he's passing that pearl of wisdom down to Dak and hoping that same scenario doesn't play out for him too.

nathanlt

Reaction score
They need to cut out the foul language,

I'm glad to tell you that you're not the only one who thinks that. I find that nearly every athlete tends to repeat themselves twice, and even three times in these videos. I wonder why that is so different from typical conversation.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm glad to tell you that you're not the only one who thinks that. I find that nearly every athlete tends to repeat themselves twice, and even three times in these videos. I wonder why that is so different from typical conversation.
Probably because they want to get their message across to multiple people who might not have heard it the first time.

erod

Reaction score
Prescott Can't Throw a Fade.....

Dak Haters never had whack a mole experience :lmao2:
Did you enjoy the 4 interceptions he threw against the Colts? If they could catch, we lose that game. And if that was the Eagles, we would have been drilled by 20 points.

erod

Reaction score
Every QB has passes a game that could be a pick. You could play this “could’ve been an interception” game with every quarterback man.
No, those were horrific decisions and throws. He's been doing this in the first half of every game since he came back, and it has to stop. Otherwise, he's going to get us beaten in the playoffs yet again.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Anyone catch this ? At the end of the most recent sounds of the sidelines Ryan looked dak dead in the eyes. With all the wisdom of a guy who knows he got close but will not get it, and he told dak to go get it. He was like that scene in Bally Madison where he shook that kiss face and he goes “cherish it “.

Let’s go get one boys. This year is the year. How can we help? Let’s go

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Anyone catch this ? At the end of the most recent sounds of the sidelines Ryan looked dak dead in the eyes. With all the wisdom of a guy who knows he got close but will not get it, and he told dak to go get it. He was like that scene in Bally Madison where he shook that kiss face and he goes “cherish it “.

Let’s go get one boys. This year is the year. How can we help? Let’s go

It seems like everyone caught it. :)

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
No lol? Other QB’s don’t make bad decisions or passes?

Ok man lol

I try sooo hard to ignore all Dak haters, aka non-Cowboys fans, but man it's hard. It's unbelievable that after big wins were Dak has over a 100 quarterback rating, these haters will find a way to make threads and posts bashing Dak. The only sense I can make of it comes down to two things, one of them, I can't talk about here, and the other is they are just not actual Cowboy fans. Maybe trolls that come from other boards? It's one of those for sure!

817Gill

Reaction score
I try sooo hard to ignore all Dak haters, aka non-Cowboys fans, but man it's hard. It's unbelievable that after big wins were Dak has over a 100 quarterback rating, these haters will find a way to make threads and posts bashing Dak. The only sense I can make of it comes down to two things, one of them, I can't talk about here, and the other is they are just not actual Cowboy fans. Maybe trolls that come from other boards? It's one of those for sure!
I feel ya. There are def like 6-8 posters who will be radio silent when he does well and go overboard when he makes a mistake. Some of them won’t even be silent when he does well lol they’ll just pick the few mistakes and amplify them.

Not sure if these guys watch other teams play. Every QB makes bad passes and decisions every game. This is the hardest position in professional sports, to expect perfection is nuts. To also act like you know the play call, coverages, and assignments is crazy.

I usually ignore too but that one was low hanging fruit lol

Qcard

Reaction score
Did you enjoy the 4 interceptions he threw against the Colts? If they could catch, we lose that game. And if that was the Eagles, we would have been drilled by 20 points.
Copper Rushesque