Video: Sounds for the Sideline - Colts vs Cowboys 2022

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve heard many say they can’t understand these dudes in all the weeks these have been posted.

Seems super clear to me

So do I…….with proper English sub titles.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Didn't realize Gallup had two touchdowns.
Both very nice plays from both he and Dak. The touch on the ball Dak threw over the DB was perfect, and the one Gallup bulled his way into the end zone was placed perfectly for him to do so. If we could get the Dak who played the 4th quarter every quarter, we'd be unstoppable.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I understand them perfectly you're the one needing subtitles to understand English lol
There are times when there's a lot of noise I use the subtitles...Then again, it's possible I'm just reading them because they're on the screen. But I think they're partly for the sake of censoring the language.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
BTW, @VaqueroTD , I think the title is supposed to be Sounds from the Sideline. I believe this is the 2nd week in a row, so I figured I'd say something.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Come on Roy , I know you don't like Zeke and would love to see him gone. But your bias is showing. Tuck that in! Zeke has been giving Tony his props all season long

Tony has been here 3 years prior and Zeke did EVERYTHING to keep him down. In the last few games, Zeke has been forced to admit that Pollard is great. He was never doing that before. Now they are a team? LOL

What happened to the last 3 years Zeke? Sorry, but its comical to me.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Tony has been here 3 years prior and Zeke did EVERYTHING to keep him down. In the last few games, Zeke has been forced to admit that Pollard is great. He was never doing that before. Now they are a team? LOL

What happened to the last 3 years Zeke? Sorry, but its comical to me.

OKAY Roy ! Three years . RIIIIIIIGHT

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
OKAY Roy ! Three years . RIIIIIIIGHT

This is his 4th year buddy. He has been making a mockery of Zeke for 3 full years prior to this year. Until finally the FO was forced to wake up and give Pollard the carries he has more than earned. And the team is much much better because of it.

Less Zeke and more Pollard has been a smash hit.