..one game at a time. At some point it will click.Look how after a win QW looks disappointed and says “we gonna get better”. I do think they will I just don’t know when. They have too many players not to right this ship.
The fact that Q looks up to Dak like that should let you guys know his teammates think he's Top 5.I love these after a win.
Hearing Q tell Dak after the game “we’re gonna get better, bro” shows his awareness of the situation.
Seeing GP celebrate CeeDee and then the win like he did is cool also. Not everyone reacts like that in such hyper competitive situations.
Book, Dak, Q and Downs all looking like leaders.
Maybe the players are in a less amusing mood in a tight gameIs it just me, or are these losing their former flare?
I thought the same thing watching it. Maybe it's a sign that they are approaching the games in a more professional manner.Is it just me, or are these losing their former flare?
I always knew you had a , button.How about Prescott applauding the Texans final touchdown?
Man does that guy push my buttons.
I thought that was a "top 3" look rather than a top 5 gaze.The fact that Q looks up to Dak like that should let you guys know his teammates think he's Top 5.
