Video: Sounds from the sidelines Dal vs Minn

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Awww yeeeeeah! My favorite part of victory week.

Wow, I'm in love with Parsons' drive to keep playing no matter what. The coaches have to fight him to keep him on the sidelines.

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Peters look a little like Kimbo Slice? Also, does Peters get ANY snaps at all?

Parsons needs to chill
a little. He was practically begging to play late. I like he loves to play... but he reminds of the game Magic and the Lakers came back and won, it was the first game of his career and opening night. He went nuts and Kareem had to tell him it is only game 1 and to chill out.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
raw

817Gill

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Peters look a little like Kimbo Slice? Also, does Peters get ANY snaps at all?

Parsons needs to chill
a little. He was practically begging to play late. I like he loves to play... but he reminds of the game Magic and the Lakers came back and won, it was the first game of his career and opening night. He went nuts and Kareem had to tell him it is only game 1 and to chill out.
He got 20 LT snaps last game with Smith moving into LG.

Dallasfann

Reaction score

Parsons needs to chill

Different personalities and mind sets. I don't mind Micah wanting to play all game one bit. Didn't Magic go on to have an okay basketball career?