Video: Sounds from the sidelines week 1

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It just doesn’t seem right that there is an English chap talking…..this isn’t soccer! :muttley:

ATXSRT

Reaction score
It looked that way but it hit Gilmore's hands and did that pop up action but his hands were above the turf, not on the ground.
It doesn't matter if his hands are on the ground. You cannot use the ground to secure a catch, the ball was still moving in his hands. Great play, but IMO it was not a catch. Good thing the Giants coach didn't challenge.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn't matter if his hands are on the ground. You cannot use the ground to secure a catch, the ball was still moving in his hands. Great play, but IMO it was not a catch. Good thing the Giants coach didn't challenge.
It looked like a catch to me. It didn't touch the ground and he didn't lose control of it. At least they didn't show it if he did.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I just said he didn't use the ground. The ball hit his hands and popped up, not the ground. It only looked that way because that's the same action the ball makes when it hits the ground. I mention his hands being off the ground because that's what shows you the ground didn't cause that action. If his hands were on the ground there would be doubt.

And all turnovers are automatically reviewed by the officials so no need for the Giants to challenge. And the officials saw what I saw and granted the INT.

Plankton

Reaction score
They don't have to challenge - every turnover is automatically reviewed, and the booth said it was a pick.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
All turnovers are automatically reviewed

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I liked tyler talking to the 13 year vet about how he is suprised the 11 year old vet is still making plays