Sounds like Jalen Smith is changing his number to 9

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Jaylon has been wearing hall of famer and SB champ Randy White's number, and people are worried about Romo?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arlington Jonesboys fans don't know nothing about the Dallas Cowboys.

This in the only no.9 you will not see on a football field for a long time...
drew-brees-photo-u51

CWR

Reaction score
Whatever. I wish he'd be more concerned about his play on the field.

He had a crap year. The defense was terrible.

How about staying focused on improving, learning the scheme, getting to know what your role will be ect.? There are younger, hungrier players in waiting...

I know this is just a small blip, but can't help but think it's reflective of how Jaylon has been since 2019. I'm sick of Hotboyz, and celebrating individual "achievements" while the defense gets trounced. Swiping when down 3 tds in the second half and lobbying for probowl votes after getting whooped just shows how little he seems to care about team goals.

This is where I hope Quinn changes things. We should have depth. Sit these scrubs on the bench if they aren't preforming. We had too many entitled players on this defense the last couple years.

Does Jaylon actually think Cowboy fans will be excited he changes his jersey number? Make a play at or near the line of scrimmage and we will be excited. Otherwise stop the self promotion and marketing bs. It's played out.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Over/under on the number of no. 9 Smith jerseys sold?

I say probably around 9 or so.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Today on The Break Amber asked "is it true about the number 9?". They went on to say that they couldn't announce anything and didn't name names but they implied that it was Jalen making the switch when they said the Cowboys haven't announced it because the player wants to announce it and it seems very important for that player to announce it. Seems just like him to be focused on changing his number and making announcements when his job is definitely in major competition.
To 69 for doubly sucks??

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Today on The Break Amber asked "is it true about the number 9?". They went on to say that they couldn't announce anything and didn't name names but they implied that it was Jalen making the switch when they said the Cowboys haven't announced it because the player wants to announce it and it seems very important for that player to announce it. Seems just like him to be focused on changing his number and making announcements when his job is definitely in major competition.
well, he gets to enjoy that number one more year in dallas....he is too highly paid for a 2 down LB who can't drop in coverage...

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This is really good news...I honestly think this is the best thing that could happen..I think it's the best for all parties, tbh..let jaylon play qb..he will be third string at best..hold the clip board on the sideline, he gets the number he wants, and everybody is happy

:lmao:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Best light up some candles for Jaylon Smith if indeed he switches his jersey # from 54 to 9.
PCIMG-2021-05-19-20-51-18.jpg

That #9 jersey has a curse on it...:confused:o_O:p:D

dfense

Reaction score
Players that change their established jersey number suck. Way to look out for the fan that spent that $200+ bucks on that original jersey number.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Why's he gotta do that to Romo?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He should switch to #2 because that what he plays like.

That would be better, but Zurlein wears 2. Maybe he could wear the number 1 though. That's available. He's number one anyway......if you consider the middle finger being number 1. Though, that seems to be Wilson's (maybe he could switch to that anyway and have Wilson take number 6).

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I think every player should wear a number commensurate with his IQ.