Twitter: Sounds like we are in trouble

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
In all honesty it all may be over by 3pm if Dallas doesn’t do their part.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Having to rely on other teams losing if stupid to begin with. Is it too much trouble to take care of your own business first and not have to get to this point like this team seems to do every stinking year?
That's a fair take and from that perspective, Washington deserves the division....they smacked us twice.

But that's not how it works. If they beat Philly, they earned and that's that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Eagles mailing it in

Sure sounds like it......which is surprising. I thought for sure Pederson would rally the troops to save his job. Rumors are he's on thin ice. Maybe the team has quit on him.....Sure starting to look that way.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Fecals are not going to do anything to help us make the playoffs. They will actively do stuff to not help us by sitting people. No way they beat the Washington. None.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Anyone who didn't see this coming wasn't paying attention. Eagles aren't dumb. They know the better play is to lose and help their draft spot. So anyone remotely slowed by injury was going to not play.

I said this 3 weeks ago when it got to the point that the Cowboys would have to win out and WFT lose out to get in the playoffs. If the Cowboys beat the Eagles week 16, they have no reason to win week 17. The only positive is Hurts is possibly playing to be a starter so he has motivation. But the Cowboys defense basically gave WFT the blueprint to beat him.

Techsass

Reaction score
Is this draft really that weak or did this college season leave too many unanswered questions on the players coming out?

pitt33

Reaction score
In the words of the late, great Don Meredith -

"Call in the dogs, start the fire, the hunt's over"

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’d rather pick 11 than slide in and get be 30 in the first round. While losing 10-12 spots in the draft in the process

MikeB80

Reaction score
Fecals are not going to do anything to help us make the playoffs. They will actively do stuff to not help us by sitting people. No way they beat the Washington. None.

it still seems like to me if they get a lead early they can dictate the game. They have wr who can make plays on that secondary. Hurts's mobility should even out some stuff for them on offense.

washington without mclaurin doesn't really have much in the passing game except the backs. playing catch up is probably not the game they want to be in.

Jipper

Reaction score

I doubt they even care about us or N.Y and are more worried about their jobs

Reactions: CWR

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The higher you pick the better your odds of getting the best player
Winning meaningless games is meaningless
But costs you on draft day in every round
Understand what your saying, but if you were to take a look at complete drafts, and charted out where players were taken and performance/production..
Your results would show a surprising balance of talent vs round.
But I get what your saying about your early lock picks, but this is a convoluted season already considering 2020,, this draft is going to be a swimming pool.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We are currently 11. If we lose and some other teams win we could drop down to maybe 8. A lot at play right now.

I think we'll be in a good position to get one of the two top DTs (if both us and Washington win), Daviyon Nixon or Christian Barmore. I'm hoping for Nixon, but he may go a little too early. What I'd really like to see is a one-two tackle punch, Nixon/Barmore and then Marvin Wilson in the second.

Of course to do that, I'd like to see us fix our secondary in free agency by going after Justin Simmons at safety and one of the top corners available, although the corner FA class looks a little week. I wouldn't mind us going after Leonard Williams at DT and spending one of those top two picks on a corner instead. (I don't expect the Joneses to offer enough to get either Simmons or Williams, though.)

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You never know with nfce games and remember this one is in philly....if it was in Washington it would be different

I was counting on it....going on the road.....Don't think Washington is any good. But then again....they did beat Pittsburgh and SF on the road. But then again....Pittsburgh has kind of imploded....don't think SF was any good either.

You just don't know this year....

Jipper

Reaction score
I was counting on it....going on the road.....Don't think Washington is any good. But then again....they did beat Pittsburgh and SF on the road. But then again....Pittsburgh has kind of imploded....don't think SF was any good either.

You just don't know this year....

I agree, we might see some crazy stuff on Sunday

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Not looking good, but, you know the term......any given Sunday. I guess time will tell. All of this assuming Dallas can take care of business against the Giants.