Video: Source: Cowboys Will Not Re-Sign Gregy Hardy***MegaMerge***

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I said this a few months ago and boy was the board not exactly welcoming.

You could see this coming a mile away.

Greg Hardy is a bad dude. As in, a horrible, terrible human being. And he's still young, and still good. He's going to command more money than he's worth, and the Cowboys shouldn't sign zero character guys.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I said this a few months ago and boy was the board not exactly welcoming.

You could see this coming a mile away.

Greg Hardy is a bad dude. As in, a horrible, terrible human being. And he's still young, and still good. He's going to command more money than he's worth, and the Cowboys shouldn't sign zero character guys.

Broncos signed Aqib Talib.

I'd rather have Aqib Talib instead of Brandon Carr.

Romo will be the face of a superbowl. Guys like Hardy just help us get him there.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
what exactly did hardy do *while he was a cowboy* that has made him so indispensable? the reasons i've heard to keep him have nothing to do with any *direct* play he had last year, only something about besties with the other DL and while *he* may not get the stats, *he* does allow the others to get them. how this didn't translate into championships last year all year is still an unfathomable mystery to me.

seriously however - are you basing it off what he has done in carolina or in dallas?

IMO, he's an elite player and you don't let them go

Sydla

Reaction score
It all depends on the price from my perspective.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
Mark my words: Greg Hardy WILL be back in silver and blue next year and years to come. Forget all this "body language" etc etc. its all BS and when all's said and done, expect Hardy back with a star on his helmet. The negative of losing Hardy opens up a hole WAY too massive to be replaced and imo and hopefully the teams opinion is not worth the loss.

Reactions: BAT

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Mark my words: Greg Hardy WILL be back in silver and blue next year and years to come. Forget all this "body language" etc etc. its all BS and when all's said and done, expect Hardy back with a star on his helmet. The negative of losing Hardy opens up a hole WAY too massive to be replaced and imo and hopefully the teams opinion is not worth the loss.

The hole (provided his absence would create one) already exists. He's not on the roster so the team has a hole where Hardy played last year. It's just 1 of many holes. Bringing back Hardy means some other hole(s) would not be addressed.