Video: Source: Cowboys Will Not Re-Sign Gregy Hardy***MegaMerge***

pancakeman

Reaction score
Glass half empty: Dumb Cowboys didn't get what they needed from Hardy, failure of an experiment.
Glass half full: Smart Cowboys structured a one-year, incentive-laden contract, can painlessly kiss him goodbye if it doesn't work.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Perhaps we can bring back Joseph Randle to fill the leadership void left by Hardy's departure?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
His makes no sense to me. You knew what he was when you got him. So what's changed about him? Is his partying ok if he gives you 16 sacks?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I can't read through all of this, as it wouldn't change my opinion...I want the guy back...when they showed the sideline issues, I saw passion, nothing more, nothing less...this guy, with a full off-season under his belt, can be a top tier player...why go through the "sloppy" part of him, only to let him go now? If Garrett is as good as they are making him out to be with creating the "team" atmosphere, then he should be able to make Hardy a team player...if not, then perhaps Garrett is blowing smoke up everyone's backside...

if his contract desires are reasonable, I say bring him in AND draft Bosa, if one of the QB's isn't there @ #4

lee, bosa, hardy, dlaw, gregory, byron, oscan..

diggin tha defense.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'll tell you a guy I'd be all over to replace Hardy who could come at a decent price.

Vinny Curry in Philly, who didn't fit in Philly in a 304. But it seems with the new coaching staff in place and moving to a 4-3, resigning him is a big priority.

Yup.....all over this. I like it...A lot!!!!:thumbup:

Aven8

Reaction score
Would have preferred to have been at full strength rather then we had nada. Could have been a whole lot different!

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I agree about making the defensive line strong, but using the #4 overall pick on another defensive end looks like failure to me. I can't see how anyone can justify using two 2nd rounders and a 3rd rounder on two guys and then following that up by using #4 overall on the same position.

That's as bad as the continued waste of 2nd rounders on guys who were nothing more than backup tight ends with the Cowboys. Poor return on investment.

I agree to a certain extent, stash. But if the Lions used that same philosophy, Megatron isn't in Detroit. I don't think that you stop trying to add blue chip players just because you've used high value resources at that position in the past. With that being said, I think Bosa is the most overrated player at the top of this draft. Just my opinion, of course.

J_Allen

Reaction score
hardy-sign.jpg

Look at that goofy grin on Jerry.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
I'm ok with this news if true. He really did not make much of an impact and was too big of a distraction

T-RO

Reaction score
The mistake is over. Good.

-Jerry was horribly wrong
-And 90% of the fans here who supported Hardy and the signing were horribly wrong.

Moving on.