big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

200.gif

slick325

Reaction score
Very smart play on their part. He is a great defensive mind and also gave the OC of your chief division rival fits last year. Fangio singlehandedly gave the League the blueprint on how to slow down Kellen Moore, Dak Prescott and the 2021 number one offense. Clearly, the opponent has to have the right personnel to pull it off, but I commend Philly for looking under every rock.

reddyuta

Reaction score
no need for consulting,we all know what the defense will do against Moores offense.

CWR

Reaction score
No question ..........they won't say it, but these yahoos are thinking Super Bowl already

Na man, I won't go that far. I think Hurts run will come to an end here soon. Although, I was never as down on him as this board. I wish we had Dak for this game, but it will still be a good test to see how good they actually are against this defense.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Na man, I won't go that far. I think Hurts run will come to an end here soon. Although, I was never as down on him as this board. I wish we had Dak for this game, but it will still be a good test to see how good they actually are against this defense.

Oh I'm not predicting they are going..........but they are already planning (lol)

Carson

Reaction score
Trying to find that blueprint he used to beat us last year lol

Cowboyny

Reaction score
LOL .....if this is true, especially if Cooper starts, they have more issues than we know. Our offense hasn't exactly been a powerhouse.
It's going to be difficult for Rush as this will be the best defense he has faced. Like always, they are loaded up front, but can be beaten through the air.