News: Source: Eagles consulting with Vic Fangio

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Very smart play on their part. He is a great defensive mind and also gave the OC of your chief division rival fits last year. Fangio singlehandedly gave the League the blueprint on how to slow down Kellen Moore, Dak Prescott and the 2021 number one offense. Clearly, the opponent has to have the right personnel to pull it off, but I commend Philly for looking under every rock.
They may well win it all.

quickccc

Reaction score
Very smart play on their part. He is a great defensive mind and also gave the OC of your chief division rival fits last year. Fangio singlehandedly gave the League the blueprint on how to slow down Kellen Moore, Dak Prescott and the 2021 number one offense. Clearly, the opponent has to have the right personnel to pull it off, but I commend Philly for looking under every rock.

just as the Cincy Bengals did also vs KC Chiefs Twice in same year (reg season and AFC title playoff game) ... and Andy Reid still never adjusted.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Someone posted in another thread that their run defense is giving up over 5 yards per.........

Either way, I think our D stopping their offense will be the key.......we not going to win a shootout.
It's an interesting opponent in which you want to dare them to beat us through the air.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
We're still their super bowl. Sirriani isn't wearing a beat dallas shirt this year? New tactic.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Quick, someone consult a team that whipped the Eagles last year. Oh right, it’s us.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Kind of deceptive....the headline makes you think it is just for this game, when he has been involved to some level going back to training camp.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I heard we hired Kevin James since he played Sean Payton in a movie recently coaching a HS football team.

We pulled out all of the stops too!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Kind of deceptive....the headline makes you think it is just for this game, when he has been involved to some level going back to training camp.
The Headline Believers don't want to hear anything about this shizznozz.
This has been brought up several times in this thread already and very few care.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'm surprised that Fangio didn't land a DC role somewhere. He's had above-average defenses everywhere he's gone, and like the Broncos game last year showed, he is still coming up with new tricks in his bag.

He's simply one of the top defensive minds in the game and has been for like 10 years. I'm surprised a guy like that ended up as a consultant instead of on a staff.