News: Source: Eagles consulting with Vic Fangio

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I'm surprised that Fangio didn't land a DC role somewhere. He's had above-average defenses everywhere he's gone, and like the Broncos game last year showed, he is still coming up with new tricks in his bag.

He's simply one of the top defensive minds in the game and has been for like 10 years. I'm surprised a guy like that ended up as a consultant instead of on a staff.

I have heard that he isn't a very likable dude.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

200.gif

Vic Fangio shows a two high look to make Dak audible into a run play. Then they bring a safety into the box before the snap. Kellen Moore needs to figure out how to beat this type of defense and hasn't done so. It's still a staple of our offense and has caused us fits.

khiladi

Reaction score
The Eagles must believe Dak is playing. Otherwise, there would be no need to consult Fangio. The Cowboys aren’t exactly an offensive juggernaut currently.

This was just an article referenced to mention a low-key move the Eagles made going way back to improve the team, which had nothing to do with Dallas. He’s arguably considered the greater defensive mind in todays game.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
So Philly didn't watch the tape from last year when Denver beat us? At the end of the day one man isn't going to dictate anything.

mmohican29

Reaction score
So? Does Fangio come with better Offensive talent? Because I feel a silver & blue shitstorm is headed to the Linc.

None of this will help the Eagles on Sunday night.