News: Source: Ezekiel Elliott has made no decision on possible holdout

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Not wanting it to happen at all but that’s a false narrative.

This team will not be as good but it will compete. Now is Dak goes down and white or rush have to play then you may be looking at a top 5 pick
I agree Dak is more important but Zeke is the best player on the entire team IMO

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me if he just doesn’t want to practice. Football players hate practice and especially hate training camp.

Zeke didn't take a single preseason snap last year and led the NFL in rushing. If he wants to hold out he won't miss a beat assuming things get worked out before the opener.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
All of these reports indicating that zeke is leaving the country amid holdout are laughable to me right now. Dude turns 24 tomorrow, so he's probably leaving the country to keep his *** out of trouble.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
All of these reports indicating that zeke is leaving the country amid holdout are laughable to me right now. Dude turns 24 tomorrow, so he's probably leaving the country to keep his *** out of trouble.
Or celebrate his birthday.

Common Sense

Reaction score
There are NO quotes from Zeke or his agent.

A media person saying that Zeke has not made a decision is NOT the same as Zeke/Agent saying they have not made a decision.

Me: Common Sense has not confessed to that crime he committed but he is considering a confession.

Response to me: He must be guilty if he is considering a confession.

Exactly. And here we are.

I haven't yet confessed that I was right this whole time, but I'm strongly considering it.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Zeke didn't take a single preseason snap last year and led the NFL in rushing. If he wants to hold out he won't miss a beat assuming things get worked out before the opener.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was just doing this to miss training camp. lol