Sources: Dallas police won't pursue sexual charges against Dak

plymkr

Reaction score
That’s a relief. I’m not the biggest Dak fan on the field but off the field I am Dak fan. I guess I’m more of a Dak the person fan than Dak the player fan. I’m glad it’s confirmed there’s no evidence because I wanted to remain a fan of the person and now I have no reason to change that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This "lady" and her ambulance chasing lawyer were flipping over every stone trying to create a mountain out of nothing. Why now? Why wait all these years? Makes me think maybe they never wanted to win anything, maybe this was simply done to sully or tarnish him just enough to bring his price down a bit. Just wondering. I mean, just look at the radio stations and TV stations that took her side and never really dedicated the same time slot to Daks side. Don't think for a minute that didn't create doubt in the minds of many. This is why no one trusts media, sports media included. Its all agenda driven, built on lies and half-truths. I am no big Dak fan, ether way really, but I hate to see one side get treated woefully unjust.

gtb1943

Reaction score
This "lady" and her ambulance chasing lawyer were flipping over every stone trying to create a mountain out of nothing. Why now? Why wait all these years? Makes me think maybe they never wanted to win anything, maybe this was simply done to sully or tarnish him just enough to bring his price down a bit. Just wondering. I mean, just look at the radio stations and TV stations that took her side and never really dedicated the same time slot to Daks side. Don't think for a minute that didn't create doubt in the minds of many. This is why no one trusts media, sports media included. Its all agenda driven, built on lies and half-truths. I am no big Dak fan, ether way really, but I hate to see one side get treated woefully unjust.
No surprise at all. Remember the social pressure to always believe the woman no matter what is at an all time high

Rayman70

Reaction score
Someone already paid this woman. It wasn't Dak. She MIGHT have been paid to run with this nonsense and that is pure speculation by me. Knowing the evil we see in todays lawfare world, would anyone really doubt this if it were true?

gtb1943

Reaction score
so the police said there was NO evidence at all? OR did they say there was NOT ENOUGH evidence to pursue charges? A very big difference. One means the lawsuit she filled is DOA; the other means it could still end up in court

Rayman70

Reaction score
so the police said there was NO evidence at all? OR did they say there was NOT ENOUGH evidence to pursue charges? A very big difference. One means the lawsuit she filled is DOA; the other means it could still end up in court
No evidence I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I read it again, it says NO EVIDENCE. That is huge. That means she has no leg to stand on, furthermore, guess what? Daks case just got rock solid against HER. His case is ironclad. Shes is screwed unless he decides to drop it.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Sources tell WFAA the department found no evidence to support the woman's claim, and the District Attorney's Office says it has no case.

This is all I can find

Rayman70

Reaction score
df762f4049868f78007d8470c3a6e3b7.gif
My reaction after reading the statement. She is in deep doo doo.