Sources: Dallas police won't pursue sexual charges against Dak

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good to hear. Dak seems decent enough of a person and that would have been disappointing to hear if it was true and would have tarnished the run of good men we've had play QB here.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Good to hear. Dak seems decent enough of a person and that would have been disappointing to hear if it was true and would have tarnished the run of good men we've had play QB here.
I wonder if all those who said wait and see and so on are now going to step up and say they are sorry for doubting Dak?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Daks folks and HIM deserve an emphatic presser that fully says these things and fully exonerates him. Clear the air.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Please believe any time a big fish account or case crosses your desk it gets an entirely different attention from your regular cases.

Rayman70

Reaction score
She needs to have the fear of God put into her, even if its all bark and no bite...ie no jail. This kinda stuff has to get under control.

gtb1943

Reaction score
As soon as I saw how long ago it supposedly happened and that she had never filed any criminal charges, I was willing to stand by Dak. SO many gutless types were not

Rayman70

Reaction score
In a perfect world, we all want every case to be handled the same, but like Nate said, that aint gonna happen. Its just the way it is. We can agree on that I think

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
All the cops had to do was ask her what setting does Dak keep his sleep number lol