Sources: Dallas police won't pursue sexual charges against Dak

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Better make sure your passport is current then. Judge Judy don't play. :muttley:
Yea ...... her and that that British "you are the weakest link' lady have been out to get me since the early 2000's .......

Kurt Warner made a video explaining how they are trying to get me ........ you guys should check it out and get educated.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea ...... her and that that British "you are the weakest link' lady have been out to get me since the early 2000's .......

Kurt Warner made a video explaining how they are trying to get me ........ you guys should check it out and get educated.
I watched that entire Kurt Warner video. His knowledge filled me with absolute confidence.

I am contacting CBS. They do not need Tony Romo as color analyst anymore. They can have ME! :laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If a person posts that they believe the refs are out to get the Cowboys when video shows the calls were correct and they still deny it, that poster is a low-value poster. Yeah, I said it. Lol.
Hmm...could be...but 1st off that isn't what the guy said. He said "low value men"...not low value posters.

and 2ndly....er...I forgot what I was gonna say 2ndly! :laugh:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Hmm...could be...but 1st off that isn't what the guy said. He said "low value men"...not low value posters.

and 2ndly....er...I forgot what I was gonna say 2ndly! :laugh:
You know what the good book says: "As a man posteth, so is he."

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
ModEdit: https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/03/sport/dak-prescott-no-charges-alleged-sexual-assault-spt-intl/index.html#:~:text=In March, Victoria Shores and,a Dallas-area strip club.

In March, Victoria Shores and her attorneys filed a civil complaint claiming that Prescott sexually assaulted her on or about February 2, 2017, while the two traveled in a black SUV toward a Dallas-area strip club.1 day ago

low value man
"An investigation was conducted, and the case is closed,” the police statement reads. “Detectives determined there was insufficient evidence an offense was committed.” - CNN

Iam not sure what was edited in your post, but it shows your true intentions when you continue to post your opinions in a thread dedicated to facts.

If you call him "low value" and you've been proven wrong at every turn. That makes you, your opinions and your beliefs... wrong.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I believe they are headed to Civil Court.
If he "loses" there, it implies he's guilty.

shabazz

Reaction score
Except I can talk about Jeebus all the time ...... I have a note from Reality
I'm a man of faith but there should be some leeway for that Flying Spaghetti Monster of Pastafarianism......I think we can all be tolerant of Mac n Cheese here.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry knows who to pay off to keep his main guys out of trouble.

gtb1943

Reaction score
She was looking to shake him down and he called her out
Police have nothing so she is going down