Video: Speak for Yourself-Pay Dak or Move on?

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak Haters keep moving the Goal Post...

Marcellus Wiley: "moving goal post right to /next a bank":lmao2:

The performance of the Dallascowboy without Dak is the reason Dak Prescott wants a shorter term deal....

The team is trash

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dak Haters keep moving the Goal Post...

Marcellus Wiley: "moving goal post right to /next a bank":lmao2:

The performance of the Dallascowboy without Dak is the reason Dak Prescott wants a shorter term deal....

The team is trash

Well, we were on schedule to go 4 and 12 with Dak. We are on schedule to go 4 and 12 with out Dak. There is something to that. I don't think anybody is moving the goal post. I just think everybody is realizing that this team is not as good as a lot of fans thought at the beginning of the season.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dak haters watching that are big mad right now, lol. Just getting talked to disrespectfully.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
If we have a top pick, draft a qb, and franchise dak. Make a run with dak next year, rookie qb sits behind him for a year, build the team better, rookie qb contract for 4 years.

If they get a good offer for dak, take it, and play the rookie

If we don't have a top pick, pay dak, and hope the cap goes up

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
"To pay Dak or not" is not a yes or no question.

How long? What price? Terms of contract? What are your other options at QB?

Many shades of grey here.

I'll say this though- if the team signs Dak to a long expensive contract, they had better be right about him. If not, the team could suffer for years.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Pay him , you don’t move on from a top 10 starting qb in his prime

unless

someone offers you the farm and you have a top 3 pick to draft his replacement

Will be some intrigue this offseason....

Dak is top 10? Top 10 in in what? Oh - he's top 10 in those personal stats. He's certainly not top 10 in the win column.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I'd make him the best offer keeping in mind the pie and other players. The rest is up to dak. I'd also try to conclude asap whether or not dak would sign. If not, move on.

Yeah- it sure would be nice to know before the draft.

Jipper

Reaction score
Dak is top 10? Top 10 in in what? Oh - he's top 10 in those personal stats. He's certainly not top 10 in the win column.

always fair to criticize

I will say; just doing a quick search on wins since 2016 shows dak in the top 5 qbs in sept of 2019 since he came into the league.....I’m too lazy to keep looking but I doubt he moved much more from there after last season....so yes to your point he is in the top ten in wins, actually top 5 since he came into the nfl

so yeah dak is top ten, in wins, in skill, in rank, whatever you want buddy

look I get it, he’s won one playoff off game and lost 2 plus a few other big games, he deserves criticism but he’s a blessing to this franchise and we are lucky to have him.

the question on pay is a big one, he’s not worth mahones money....but he’s worth a big contract

Qcard

Reaction score
Well, we were on schedule to go 4 and 12 with Dak. We are on schedule to go 4 and 12 with out Dak. There is something to that. I don't think anybody is moving the goal post. I just think everybody is realizing that this team is not as good as a lot of fans thought at the beginning of the season.
Yep....Dak’s history of leading teams to come behind victories never happened. Dak has never helped the team win inspite of atrocious Oline, special teams and defense play.

Don’t project your Dalton failures and expectations onto Dak...

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If they had the top pick and they could get Lawrence I’d shop Dak. Since they do not I am keeping him and building the team around him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
May as well move on, not because of Dak - because of the morons running this team.

They couldn't put together a winner when Dak was cheap, they sure as heck aren't going to do it when he's expensive.