Special thanks to Coach Marinelli and Richards!

glimmerman

Reaction score
Your a Dak-zoid and cannot comprehend this level of intelligence....now go post how great Dak is its about the only thing you do around here.....!
Your gonna lay this turd on him. He missed 2 passes. goff missed 3.. We never even had a Defense..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your gonna lay this turd on him. He missed 2 passes. goff missed 3.. We never even had a Defense..

Guess you haven't been watching our games this season....shame...

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Your a Dak-zoid and cannot comprehend this level of intelligence....now go post how great Dak is its about the only thing you do around here.....!
Pappy-dung please take all of your medications. It’s a lot to remember but they do help.:thumbup:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Remember you posted this when Foles is picked twice tomorrow and Philthy gets blown out again in NO ...................

I heard that we’d get blown out in Chicago. And I heard we’d get blown out in LA against these Rams a month prior. Remember when Houston was gonna knock Nick down to Earth after they beat you? Remember when the Vikings D was too good last year? When Nick has nothing vs Brady?

Yet we won every single one of those games. Keep telling me what you think, I’ll add it to the list.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah, I am fine. We had our times on the old DC forums when you said Dallas couldn't afford to extend Martin.

And I also said Dak might not be the "One" some things never change now do they....
When i said dont sign Martin it always followed with comment of using that Cap money to get a STUD Def lineman....think we might have used one of those today....

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I heard that we’d get blown out in Chicago. And I heard we’d get blown out in LA against these Rams a month prior. Remember when Houston was gonna knock Nick down to Earth after they beat you? Remember when the Vikings D was too good last year? When Nick has nothing vs Brady?

Yet we won every single one of those games. Keep telling me what you think, I’ll add it to the list.

I already told you what's going to happen ; drag your worthless carcass back here tomorrow so you can apologize......................