Special thanks to Coach Marinelli and Richards!

aaev84

Reaction score
Willfreedom is the greatest Dak homer of all time. Dak isnt as bad as his worst critics make him. I definitely was one of them... but willfreedom is on the opposite side of the bias spectrum.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Willfreedom is the greatest Dak homer of all time. Dak isnt as bad as his worst critics make him. I definitely was one of them... but willfreedom is on the opposite side of the bias spectrum.
Thanks brother

DJordan23

Reaction score
Not sure why, but the D didn't seem to show up on the road this year.
I'd like to say that youth plays a part here, it's comfortable playing at home. Now they just need to get comfortable playing on the road. I remember not too long ago that our defense was the weakest link on this team and now they're the strongest unit, so I like the growth that I'm seeing with this group and they just need to keep developing and gaining consistency with their play and they'll be fine. Bad outing last night but that's playing on the road, as well as being outplayed in the trenches. If this games was played at AT&T I think that Dallas wins it.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

No I get that

Was just noting that he was factually incorrect

Dak's postseason TD to INT ratio is below Romo's

So he isn't even the best in franchise history much less league history

Will freedom = troll. And frankly he's getting sloppy lately :)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Your a Dak-zoid and cannot comprehend this level of intelligence....now go post how great Dak is its about the only thing you do around here.....!
That's not true. He also likes to talk about how bad he thinks Romo was.