Special thanks to Coach Marinelli and Richards!

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
And I also said Dak might not be the "One" some things never change now do they....
When i said dont sign Martin it always followed with comment of using that Cap money to get a STUD Def lineman....think we might have used one of those today....

And they still had the cap to get a stud D-lineman, despite signing Martin.

And yep, they sure needed one. Didn't try to get one. See, I told you. Never totally disagreed with you. ;)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And they still had the cap to get a stud D-lineman, despite signing Martin.

And yep, they sure needed one. Didn't try to get one. See, I told you. Never totally disagreed with you. ;)

Wish we had a Cox DT....some mean a@@ dude in the middle....

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Wish we had a Cox DT....some mean a@@ dude in the middle....

You're not wrong. The Cowboys defense did well all year against the run, but I feared, greatly that a power team with good center and guards could blow the middle off the ball.

The Rams did.

I mean, I really do give you carp. But you are right on that count. As was KSKboys. And Dallas did have the free agent money to do something about it. They didn't.

I'm really glad they got this far, but if Richard is the DC next year they need to get some meat up the middle.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Dlaws price drops more also. Hes made more on the tag than I'd offer him.

Well there's a dumb post.

I guess Aaron Donald's 2 tackles, no sack night means he's a beast. Guess what? Both teams schemed against these guys. Do you even understand how few D players get schemed against like this?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Defense was declining since Saints game.

No pressure no sacks no turnovers

We still need that dominant 3-tech that makes this scheme go. Crawford and Collins are good players, but we need a consistent playmaker there.

The Rams focused on taking Lawrence out of the game, blocking him with two and even three players at times. We had nothing to counter that.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're not wrong. The Cowboys defense did well all year against the run, but I feared, greatly that a power team with good center and guards could blow the middle off the ball.

The Rams did.

I mean, I really do give you carp. But you are right on that count. As was KSKboys. And Dallas did have the free agent money to do something about it. They didn't.

I'm really glad they got this far, but if Richard is the DC next year they need to get some meat up the middle.

We need a DT offense lineman FEAR to face....presently we haven't had one in years....but we do great in collecting off-lineman ......:huh:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Well there's a dumb post.

I guess Aaron Donald's 2 tackles, no sack night means he's a beast. Guess what? Both teams schemed against these guys. Do you even understand how few D players get schemed against like this?

Dlaw hasnt done much for a while now. Not paying him elite money. Wasnt just about this game dont assume you know.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Its all on the defense, McVay is just 32 and he hasn't had 9 years for the process .

McVay outcoaching Garrett is out of the picture .

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
We need a DT offense lineman FEAR to face....presently we haven't had one in years....but we do great in collecting off-lineman ......:huh:

You can't underestimate losing Leary and Frederick. We really, really underestimated Leary.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Your a Dak-zoid and cannot comprehend this level of intelligence....now go post how great Dak is its about the only thing you do around here.....!
and he mentions Dak again lol every reply is Dak... did Dak turn you down on a date g

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
If you are laying this whole game on him then your crazier than I am. That’s saying something. Our Defense never even tried to stop the run.

excuse me , this team doesnt quit on garrett... extend him for 9 more years