Speculation: Cowboys Front runners for Lamar Miller

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I hardly think we are "front runners". Might be interested, but how that is "front running" I have no idea.

The fan swell on Twitter about this is insane though and probably has more heat to it than Dallas' actual willingness to sign him.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'll get excited when I start to hear some noise from our side. Those Dolphin reporters are just throwing crap against the wall.

Send a Tweet to Broaddus.

Fan: Hey, Bryan any truth the idea that Dallas is the front runner for Lamar Miller?

Broaddus: Not certain.

Send a Tweet to Fisher.

Fan: Hi Fish, any truth to the Lamar Miller is a lock for Dallas or Houston talk?

Fisher: Depends on the $. But I can tell you all about #Cowboys cap space. #CAPHELLISAMYTH

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Interesting the article says the Cowboys were speaking with the Eagles to trade for Murray.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting the article says the Cowboys were speaking with the Eagles to trade for Murray.

Yes. I posted a tweet in the other thread. I'm sure a call was made and vague nbrs thrown about. Don't think it delved into serious negotiations.

Spectre

Reaction score
Would be a serious move to address the RB position and one I'd like; a wise choice.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Do we want to pay him more than 5 million?
I don't think so....these RBs want to make their money while they can, but they aren't worth it....just draft a RB.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Another positive to getting Miller would also end the ridiculous talk about drafting Elliott in the first or Henry in the 2nd.

Those are two good backs? But it does allow for you to avoid using a 1st or 2nd on a back though and you can focus on defense. But I think both of those guys would be great here.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I posted more speculation prior to this in the roster zone...Miami reporter is posting similar speculation

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I don't get the hype on this guy. They let Murray walk after 1,800 yards. So, they are going to bust thru FA and sign this guy? I understand the Cowboys have a much better o-line, but all of a sudden Lamar Miller is the answer.? There are 4-5 Lamar Miller's in every draft. Draft one, it will be cheaper.

Here's what I can't shake about Lamar Miller. Go back and watch the 2nd quarter of Dallas vs. Miami in November. Lamar is going down the sideline on a nice run, and he motions over to Jeff Heath like "c'mon Heath hit me", Heath obliges and drills him, knocks him right into the sideline. Miller took the next few plays off. Jeff Heath! Dude was punked by Jeff Heath.