Speculation: Cowboys Front runners for Lamar Miller

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

What do you say we swallow our pride and pass around a donation cup so we know what's going on?

maxresdefault.jpg
My content is from the bowels of Valley Ranch!

AzorAhai

Reaction score
How can anyone follow Fish on twitter? I followed him for a few days and my whole timeline was filled with useless junk tweets from him. Literally 10 tweets from Fish for every 1 from everyone else I followed.

davey999

Reaction score
How can anyone follow Fish on twitter? I followed him for a few days and my whole timeline was filled with useless junk tweets from him. Literally 10 tweets from Fish for every 1 from everyone else I followed.

Actually I followed and unfollowed him just this afternoon in the span of 30 minutes.

robjay04

Reaction score
I'd rather overpay for miller so we can use the four pick to get a QB or trade it down a bit and add early picks

I agree...what does a 4 year deal where he makes most of his guaranteed money in year 1 and 2 hurt? The only reason you would be hesitant to spend is because you know you have to pay Martin/Fred and maybe Collins over the course of the next 2-3 years, a front loaded deal doesn't hurt that.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right now he's on there schooling folks that all teams pay the same amount on players every year.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

I do it for the comedy.

Especially when he thinks he is schooling someone.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It is worth 4 million less, and if I were his agent that is exactly what I would tell him.

If you come to the Cowboys and become a multi time rush champion, potentially win a super bowl... well you're going to have a lot of opportunities outside of football that will pay more than 4 million.

Same reason why I think Tony Romo should take a pay cut.

You'd be his ex-agent too.

Never trade an if for an is.

Alexander

Reaction score
Get prepared fellow cowboy fans. This is probably gonna happen at least a couple other times in next couple days. It will be reported that we have shown interest in some of the bigger names but it's nothing too serious. We will have a spending limit on every player we show interest in and we will quickly fall out of the running to sign them.

I agree.

That way the team can say they "showed interest", but gosh darn it all, just lost out.

We had no intention of doing anything but dumpster diving.

Think 2014 free agency and adjust your expectations accordingly.

Hey, we might get another Selvie or Mincey!

Alexander

Reaction score
Yet teams like Jacksonville and Oakland have 30+ million in carryover every year...

They don't have a QB on the wrong side of 30 with a bad back and collarbone that is just poised to lead his team to one last glorious run eating up a huge chunk of that space.

You should be thankful for what we have.

Questfor6

Reaction score
They don't have a QB on the wrong side of 30 with a bad back and collarbone that is just poised to lead his team to one last glorious run eating up a huge chunk of that space.

You should be thankful for what we have.

Rather have their situation than ours