Speculation: Dak Deal To Be Finalized By End Of Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
So the stat is fake?

This is fake?

I checked his player page and couldn’t find the number of “prime time QB winz” that he has, so yes it’s fake.
And maybe try reading the response you are replying to, I didn’t call anything fake, I said it was meaningless.

817Gill

Reaction score
No intelligent people have watched every game of his 3 year career, seen all the come from behind victories despite a conservative OC, watched how he guts out wins and how his team goes all out for him.
None of that has happened, but keep on livin’ In your weird fantasy world. He’s a bus driver. The team wins in spite of him.
I checked his player page and couldn’t find the number of “prime time QB winz” that he has, so yes it’s fake.
And maybe try reading the response you are replying to, I didn’t call anything fake, I said it was meaningless.

No no no, you said none of it happened lol. Don’t try to soften it up now guy. Do you want to admit you were wrong and Dak’s 15 come from behind victories are indeed a real thing? Or keep living in your fantasy world that it’s fake?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
No no no, you said none of it happened lol. Don’t try to soften it up now guy. Do you want to admit you were wrong and Dak’s 15 come from behind victories are indeed a real thing? Or keep living in your fantasy world that it’s fake?
I was not contesting the come behind victories, I was contesting that Dak had anything to do with them. Like you know when I said immediately after “he is a bus driver”.
This is what happens when you butt into other people’s conversations. Mind your own business little boy. Go back to counting prime time wins or whatever it was you were babbling about.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The devil is in the details.

But paying a non-elite QB,elite QB money is going to be hilarious.

It'll prove once and for all that not only Jerry is a clueless homer, but that his son isn't the hope for the future some thought he would be. A smart owner would've saw what Dak would do this year before showing him the money.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It’s guys like this that I do it for lol. You do understand that you don’t sign the players JJ does right?

Accept it man, it’s the going rate. It’s a market it’s just how it works. You’re going to have a heart attack if you keep believing in fantasies lol they literally both said he’s getting paid big bucks. You don’t believe SJ, JJ, Dak, or his agent? You think they’re all joking?

hard to take someone serious who uses multiple "lols" though. ;)

817Gill

Reaction score
I was not contesting the come behind victories, I was contesting that Dak had anything to do with them. Like you know when I said immediately after “he is a bus driver”.
This is what happens when you butt into other people’s conversations. Mind your own business little boy. Go back to counting prime time wins or whatever it was you were babbling about.
Communicate better. Your words don’t lie. All
Those game winning drives were tie games? None were from behind? Being from behind and scoring and being tied and scoring is really that big of a deal to you?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Communicate better. Your words don’t lie. All
Those game winning drives were tie games? None were from behind? Being from behind and scoring and being tied and scoring is really that big of a deal to you?
Why don’t you communicate better? He said come from behind victories, you come in with game winning drives and prime time wins. They are completely different things. Now return back under your rock. The person who I was actually talking to has long since moved on, and now it’s your turn.

817Gill

Reaction score
Why don’t you communicate better? He said come from behind victories, you come in with game winning drives and prime time wins. They are completely different things. Now return back under your rock. The person who I was actually talking to has long since moved on, and now it’s your turn.
I don’t know why the prime time wins bothers you that’s not the point it’s the game winning drive thing obviously. Anyways I’m right about the contract and his game winning drives so I’m good here. Carry on

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Contract expected to be worth 27-30 M annually.

*I’ll post the source as soon as I can get the link*

I told you guys once but half the forum chose to ignore all the things said by the Joneses and Dak.

“Oh but he should be paid 18M because he’s not a top 5 guy.”

“Oh well even qb’s in the top 10 aren’t paid 25+.”

“Franchise qbs get 23M.”

Those same guys who make 22 now will make 32 their next contract. It’s called a market. Understand it and get over it.

PS. If you think this is fake news you’re literally setting yourself up to be crushed. Just accept it now.
fake news. I don't buy it. HE ISNT GETTING 27-30 MIL PER. If that happens, we better prepare to lose at least 2 big name players in free agency.
Awwww

Poor dak trolls will throw fits.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I don’t know why the prime time wins bothers you that’s not the point it’s the game winning drive thing obviously. Anyways I’m right about the contract and his game winning drives so I’m good here. Carry on
You are literally wronger than the clueless person I was responding to in the first place. Back under your rock you go.

cern

Reaction score
It'll prove once and for all that not only Jerry is a clueless homer, but that his son isn't the hope for the future some thought he would be. A smart owner would've saw what Dak would do this year before showing him the money.
And if he does well risk losing him to another team. Roll of the dice.

817Gill

Reaction score
You are literally wronger than the clueless person I was responding to in the first place. Back under your rock you go.
Lmao I’m a 23 year old college graduate working as a data analyst in LA. Gladly.

coult44

Reaction score
Oh and there goes all our cap space this free agent period. Bargain bin shopping starts in 3 weeks.

Wrong. Bargain bin shopping started about 8-9 years ago. Same result as the crazy spending the decade before that. I guess it takes a genius for someone to see that the key to a winning organization is a healthy balance of somewhere in between Walmart and Barneys.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jerry is the guy who will hand out big contracts to guys who won't win him anything, and I'm not just talking about Dak.

He's done it before - Ware, Dez, Romo, Witten. How many rings did they give him? Heck, how many NFC championship games did they play?

He's a brilliant businessman, but an NFL GM desperate to prove his stripes to the point of overreaching in the hope that he's right. Me? If I had his success and money I'd be living on my own beach and you wouldn't even know I exist. Poor Jerry.

zerofill

Reaction score
But if it was Romo, you would be loving it.

lol

Well... do I think he was a better QB? Yes

Do I think he could play anymore? Not really (His body was saying stop. But then again, you can't breathe on a QB now. So bring Favre in.)

Do I think Dak is a great QB? No, I think he is average.

Do I think a franchise like the Cowboys should have found a Brady, Brees, Rodgers by now? Yes (If nothing else, they should have enough money to steal a hair follicle or something and grow a clone)

Do I think we have any other options at this moment? Not really

Do I think we should make him play out his rookie contract? Definitely

Are there QB worth looking at for next years draft (2020)? Yes

Do I think paying Dak $27-$30mil is detrimental to the cowboys and him? Most definitely

Status
Not open for further replies.