Speculation - Leonard Fournette Linked with Cowboys

Rayman70

Reaction score
Tale as old as time- X player wants to get their market value up, X players agent leaks connection to Cowboys, happens all the time it seems
and journalist X gets it out there, knowing its clickbait, helping player X in the process because they have a story they need to fill air time with.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Tale as old as time- X player wants to get their market value up, X players agent leaks connection to Cowboys, happens all the time it seems
exactly, every player is linked to Dallas.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He’s done done as well.

Kareem Hunt is the best choice out there.

Or trade.

I still think Derrick Henry is the move if you can get it done cheap.

quickccc

Reaction score
Fournette was the lead part of a rushing unit that was either dead last in rushing in NFL, or second worst.
Something is missing from his game, He's just not as dynamic a runner nor receiver as his college, pre-draft press clips.

I've seen just average-ordinary power and burst from him. Nothing about his game is prolific and he scares no one.
Not my idea of an upgrade. Plus he had past history as a malcontent that caused his exit in Jax.

blueblood70

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...ent-tony-pollard-deuce-vaughn-ezekiel-elliott

Sports Illustrated has linked Fournette to the Cowboys. It's the offseason, so, naturally, they would publish it. Just thought I'd share what they published. That said, I would prefer him over Ronald Jones.
Newsflash every available player is linked to the cowboys and much of it is smoke not fire.. so let me get This straight

Zekes coming back, we are trading for Henry and cooks, and bringing in Fournette. wow that's some backfield!! id call that Dak friendly for sure!! :muttley: :lmao:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
This is a name that I'm surprised it's taken this long to be linked to the Cowboys. Just like Zeke and Hunt I would rather wait until camp to see what we really have before making any decisions at RB. If all these guys are gone by then I'm not sure it's a huge loss. It's just very rare that RBs get that burst back and all three of these guys have lost it to some extent. At this point I'm not sure that Fournette is anything more than Zeke but a better receiver.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rather take shot at signing Henry for the right deal
let it go there is NO roigth deal fro payer who woill need to be traded for and his contract is far too much. He will not take pay cut hes not askig for trade hes being forced out..he not gioving doscoutn loie CVooks wont., let it all go..we drafted RBs we have Rbs on the roster, a Vet MIN player is all you should expect, if any..

why

lets see
theres a cap

zeke dead cap 6mil
TP-10mil
then add in the salaries of the other 4 backs that are on the roster for like Malik, jones, Vaughn and hunter if all or some should make the team.

how much do you think we can afford to spend on one position. jeez. im good with the RBBC with TP leading the way he is making 10mil he is a #1 back or else that was huge mistake.

lets add on offense daks hit if not extended is what? 49mil this season that 2 position on offense alone. shall i go on?

75boyz

Reaction score
Would be a talent upgrade to the current RB room.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
exactly. His tires are off the rims. Zeke is running on donut spares.
He has been an injury waiting to happen since day one. I see him as a rusted old car with no tires resting on a bunch of cinderblocks.