Article: Spider-Man: No Way Home Enters Top 10 All-Time

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Runwildboys. 100% fan made trailer. 99%+ scenes are borrowed mainly from the Disney+ series. The trailer's creator calls it a concept at the end.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
@Runwildboys. 100% fan made trailer. 99%+ scenes are borrowed mainly from the Disney+ series. The trailer's creator calls it a concept at the end.
Oh, that's what he said. I couldn't understand that word...but I did hear him say it was a "confirmed 4th" movie, if that means anything.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think Cameron will disappoint. With the amount of time that was spent, It should be really good. I read about the movie theaters that have seats that vibrate, move around, spray mist/water, and have 3d. I think that will be the first movie I try it out with.

Once again a ‘gimmick’ being used to prop up an otherwise average film. My point exactly regarding the original Avatar.

The first time it was the 3D experience, and that was great, something that hadn’t been done before on that level. Credit where credit is due. But when you look past that, you see an average action film.

And while I know that some theaters have added vibrating seats, I’ll believe in actual movie theaters with misters when I see it. Certainly not an investment that they will make on a large scale for ONE MOVIE. Disney rides are one thing, a movie theater is another entirely.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Once again a ‘gimmick’ being used to prop up an otherwise average film. My point exactly regarding the original Avatar.

The first time it was the 3D experience, and that was great, something that hadn’t been done before on that level. Credit where credit is due. But when you look past that, you see an average action film.

And while I know that some theaters have added vibrating seats, I’ll believe in actual movie theaters with misters when I see it. Certainly not an investment that they will make on a large scale for ONE MOVIE. Disney rides are one thing, a movie theater is another entirely.

I would say it was a mix between scifi/fantasy/action. My favorite part was when he gets lost in the forest and discovers everything at night.

That type of movie theater is not a gimmick for Avatar. I read about them 3 or 4 months ago, and I have been curious about them. I have a Warren theater near me with it, and I thought Avatar would be a good film to try it. Movie seats that move for the flying and underwater might fit that tech well. I hope they show the movie in that theater and have a setup for it

I remember going to an omni theater a long time ago that had gimmicks like that, and it was pretty cool

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would say it was a mix between scifi/fantasy/action. My favorite part was when he gets lost in the forest and discovers everything at night.

Yeah, that 3D was great. But the 3D gimmick has faded out.

That type of movie theater is not a gimmick for Avatar. I read about them 3 or 4 months ago, and I have been curious about them. I have a Warren theater near me with it, and I thought Avatar would be a good film to try it. Movie seats for the flying and underwater might fit that tech well. I hope they show the movie in that theater and have a setup for it

Well then it seems like a fine match. Unfortunately it wouldn’t be in enough theaters to make a financial impact.

I remember going to an omni theater a long time ago that had gimmicks like that, and it was pretty cool

It’s a Disney ride. Not anything worthwhile or sustainable for a movie theater.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Yeah, that 3D was great. But the 3D gimmick has faded out.

Well then it seems like a fine match. Unfortunately it wouldn’t be in enough theaters to make a financial impact.

It’s a Disney ride. Not anything worthwhile or sustainable for a movie theater.

Alright