Sports simulators predict Dallas and Cincy scores

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Extreme;2306329 said:
Again, this is not my opinion at all, I was just relaying what the sims said, that's all.

And you saying nobody cares about sims, and that's why i got jumped, makes no sense. I've seen a few threads here relaying something a ******* internet 8 ball said, and the poster wasn't hammered like I was.

Just sayin.

The 8-ball thing is a joke. Get it.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Extreme;2306212 said:
Give one example. I'm tired of hearing it from one or two delinquents every day that I'm a troll.

Trolling is against the rules, but you're evidently illiterate or oblivious since you don't seem to get that. I have been here CONTRIBUTING. Whether you like what I post or not, I have contributed. I haven't been here saying Dallas sucks, bashing your team, or anything else. Do you agree with EVERY SINGLE POST your fellow fans make? I didn't think so.

*** troll? Really? Is that the best you could do? You couldn't at least grow a few brain cells and be clever enough to say something like foreskin suckin, backwoods, inbreeding ******? Damn dude, was your mom pumping powder instead of milk?

People like you cause the misconception that Dallas fans are sorry wastes of life. I have been CORDIALLY greeted by several dozen members here, and learned that you guys really are decent people. Except that I have noticed that you and three other braincell challenged individuals have called me a troll. No basis, no example, just total BS. If I was trolling, I'd get banned. Now grab a pencil and piece of paper, think of something clever to come back with - hell, you can use my example if you want to, I share. But do bring some evidence to back up your disillusioned claims.

Next time try PARTICIPATING in the conversation, instead of having your *** handed to you by "some Commanders troll."

An internet troll is someone much more interested in the reactions they get to their posts than the actual content. You've yet to provide us any links to your so called sims which makes it appear you just made it up. You don't appear to be interested in sims but the fact that it shows us losing with a balanced attack. It makes no sense which again makes it appear you're making the whole mess up.

Extreme;2306227 said:
We've won as many championships as you :cool:

In what alternative universe are you referring to. You have three SB wins, two from strike shortened seasons. And you certainly haven't won any other titles to come close to us. Again you're making stuff up to create reactions instead of creating internet discourse. A troll in other words.

Extreme;2306337 said:
Honestly? It said it depends on Westbrook's health, and whether we stay balanced. If we go run or pass happy, it has us losing. If we stay near 50-50, it has us winning.

The stupidest thing was that 11 sims had it as a tie lol.

Which proves how stupid your whole 'sim' data is. Again where are these so called sims? I'll certainly apologize to you if you can supply half the number of sims you're talking about which supports your initial comments and are reproducible with the information you input.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Forty years before there was a Super Bowl. The Skins won 2 Championships.

But if we're to talk history, the Cowboys have been pretty impressive in their much shorter history with 8 Championship wins and 8 Super Bowl appearances with 5 wins.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Extreme;2306337 said:
The stupidest thing was that 11 sims had it as a tie lol.

That is why this thread is irrelevant...sims are stupid.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
jobberone;2306478 said:
An internet troll is someone much more interested in the reactions they get to their posts than the actual content. You've yet to provide us any links to your so called sims which makes it appear you just made it up. You don't appear to be interested in sims but the fact that it shows us losing with a balanced attack. It makes no sense which again makes it appear you're making the whole mess up.

In what alternative universe are you referring to. You have three SB wins, two from strike shortened seasons. And you certainly haven't won any other titles to come close to us. Again you're making stuff up to create reactions instead of creating internet discourse. A troll in other words.

Which proves how stupid your whole 'sim' data is. Again where are these so called sims? I'll certainly apologize to you if you can supply half the number of sims you're talking about which supports your initial comments and are reproducible with the information you input.

All this, PLUS I got my *** handed to me on the internet by a Commanders fan. :lmao:

Really all that got handed to me was a great laugh. Thanks for playing!

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Extreme;2306004 said:
Hopefully instead, you just get crushed by another "mediocre" team, so you can cry some more about who's fault it really is.
At leat he does admit that the skins are a "mediocre" team :laugh2:

Not that a 2 point win is being "crushed" but if you are a skins fan I suppose that is as close as you get

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Extreme;2306212 said:
Give one example. I'm tired of hearing it from one or two delinquents every day that I'm a troll.

Trolling is against the rules, but you're evidently illiterate or oblivious since you don't seem to get that. I have been here CONTRIBUTING. Whether you like what I post or not, I have contributed. I haven't been here saying Dallas sucks, bashing your team, or anything else. Do you agree with EVERY SINGLE POST your fellow fans make? I didn't think so.

*** troll? Really? Is that the best you could do? You couldn't at least grow a few brain cells and be clever enough to say something like foreskin suckin, backwoods, inbreeding ******? Damn dude, was your mom pumping powder instead of milk?

People like you cause the misconception that Dallas fans are sorry wastes of life. I have been CORDIALLY greeted by several dozen members here, and learned that you guys really are decent people. Except that I have noticed that you and three other braincell challenged individuals have called me a troll. No basis, no example, just total BS. If I was trolling, I'd get banned. Now grab a pencil and piece of paper, think of something clever to come back with - hell, you can use my example if you want to, I share. But do bring some evidence to back up your disillusioned claims.

Next time try PARTICIPATING in the conversation, instead of having your *** handed to you by "some Commanders troll."

See, people thought I was being an ******* the first day you showed your face here and I called you a troll. You were here to gloat. We know that fans will be here to gloat after a loss. You're still here though, because you've been banned from ES 9 times. Go figure.

You are a troll, plain and simple, albeit a little more well spoken than the average troll. The highlighted words are "contributions"?

You are here to provoke reactions. Anybody can see what you are doing. You do it under the guise of "contributing" but it's all just to get a rise out of us illiterate, delinquent, oblivious Cowboy fans.

I take back my cordial welcome. I thought you had the potential to be a decent Skins fan like some of your brothers here.:star:

ndanger

Reaction score
Extreme;2306212 said:

How about you simulate gettin' the **** outta here.

BeachCityBoyzFan

Reaction score
Extreme;2306333 said:
And if we beat you again, then what? The same people using the argument of meaningless games, are the same ones who'd be celebrating all week if you had won.

I got news for you brother, it's the regular season now. No such thing as a meaningless game. If you missed the post season because of that one game, would it still be meaningless?

Re-read my post. I think you got me mixed up. I never said last week's game was meaningless. I was referring to where you said some sims had us losing by as many as 20 points if we used a more balanced attack. And I'm stating that these Cowboys and skins could play X amount of times and they'd never beat us by 20 points. Not unless it was the last game of the season, we had homefield advantage sewed up and decided to sit a bunch of starters (ring a bell?). See what I'm saying now?

Anyways, just to clarify, your A game + our D game = skins by 2.

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
Extreme;2305771 said:
I ran the teams through 32 different simulators, and the results were very similar for the most part.

The average for all the scores:

Dallas 29
Cincinnati 21

For all of those complaining about the lack of running game for the Cowboys when you lost to us last Sunday, you might want to wait until next week to want more running. Every single simulation had Dallas losing if they favor a more balanced attack, or leaning more toward the rush. Some sims in this situation even had Dallas losing by as many as 20 points if they ran the ball 15+ times. Be careful what you wish for.

:lmao2:

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2306478 said:
For starters, I said almost every sim had you winning. Again, learn to read. No sim will show anyone winning every single game. www.whatifsports.com Click my name, read my posts, and tell me how you come to the conclusion that all my posts are to provoke a reaction?

jobberone;2306478 said:
1937 (NFL), 1942 (NFL), 1982 (Super Bowl), 1987 (Super Bowl), 1991 (Super Bowl)

As I count them, that's five. Just because it wasn't called the Super Bowl, or you didn't exist, doesn't mean they don't count. If you try to use the "we weren't even around" argument, it doesn't work, because that would mean the Panthers could say you don't have 5.

Dallas has 5 1971 (Super Bowl), 1977 (Super Bowl), 1992 (Super Bowl), 1993 (Super Bowl), 1995 (Super Bowl)

That's 5-5, how do you count it? If you had won in a strike shortened season, you'd be counting it. A title is a title. Your ridiculous argument holds no ground, because the Dolphins perfect season was in a 14 game season, so do you not count that because they played less games?

jobberone;2306478 said:
I gave a link, check it out for yourself. It's the same one CBS, Fox and BSPN use. They have it set to where you can chose the home and away teams, and change each teams thing to Run, Pass, Balanced, or West Coast. If you switch up every option, including changing weather options, you can come up with hundreds of combinations. I did 32 because I was tired of staring at a simulator. Oh, and it's not "my" stupid sim data. I didn't make the **** up.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
BeachCityBoyzFan;2306643 said:
Re-read my post. I think you got me mixed up. I never said last week's game was meaningless. I was referring to where you said some sims had us losing by as many as 20 points if we used a more balanced attack. And I'm stating that these Cowboys and skins could play X amount of times and they'd never beat us by 20 points. Not unless it was the last game of the season, we had homefield advantage sewed up and decided to sit a bunch of starters (ring a bell?). See what I'm saying now?

Anyways, just to clarify, your A game + our D game = skins by 2.
Oh yeah, you can never admit that our A game created your D game. The fact that Springs was on TO like flies on an Ethiopian's eye socket had nothing to do with him stinking up the joint. I also fail to believe that Romo's 300 yards was his D game.

As far as us not beating these Cowboys by 20, you couldn't beat us by 20 either. If you've been watching long enough, you know how rare a blowout either way in this series is.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
hardcorebob;2306504 said:
All this, PLUS I got my *** handed to me on the internet by a Commanders fan. :lmao:

Really all that got handed to me was a great laugh. Thanks for playing!

Not sure I understand your post. Sounds as if you have me confused with Extreme or being a Skins fan. However, it could be a compliment. Just clarifying.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
^^^ I was referencing Extreme, not you jobberone. Sorry for the confusion.

Ren

Reaction score
what happened to this place? we had like 4 skins fans here before Sunday now every thread i click on has at least 1. Just because you won don't mean we all of a sudden care about your opinions or predictions, go back to ES

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2306803 said:
what happened to this place? we had like 4 skins fans here before Sunday now every thread i click on has at least 1. Just because you won don't mean we all of a sudden care about your opinions or predictions, go back to ES

:thumbup::nana: