Sports simulators predict Dallas and Cincy scores

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I ran the teams through 32 different simulators, and the results were very similar for the most part.

The average for all the scores:

Chicago 73
Washington 0

What do you mean, “That was the actual score?”

BeachCityBoyzFan

Reaction score
Extreme;2306722 said:
Oh yeah, you can never admit that our A game created your D game. The fact that Springs was on TO like flies on an Ethiopian's eye socket had nothing to do with him stinking up the joint. I also fail to believe that Romo's 300 yards was his D game.

As far as us not beating these Cowboys by 20, you couldn't beat us by 20 either. If you've been watching long enough, you know how rare a blowout either way in this series is.

I admitted you guys dominated us, that's that. And no, our offensive ineptitude was mostly the result of a poor offensive gameplan. I thought Garrett called a terrible game. Barber, 8 carries and Jones, 0? I don't care what your sims say, we abandoned the run. That's an advantage to the skins because we become one dimensional on offense and late in the game your defense still has fresh legs.

Oh, and stats don't tell the whole story with Romo. It was clear to alot of fans that Romo was off target from the gate. But I guess you'll say it had to do with Springs playing lights out. If you say so.

Lastly, I've been watching for a very long time and you're right, blowouts are rare in this rivalry. But let it be known, I never said we could beat your team by 20 points. That's what your simulator said.

tunahelper

Reaction score
1937 (NFL), 1942 (NFL), 1982 (Super Bowl), 1987 (Super Bowl), 1991 (Super Bowl)

As I count them, that's five. Just because it wasn't called the Super Bowl, or you didn't exist, doesn't mean they don't count. If you try to use the "we weren't even around" argument, it doesn't work, because that would mean the Panthers could say you don't have 5.

Dallas has 5 1971 (Super Bowl), 1977 (Super Bowl), 1992 (Super Bowl), 1993 (Super Bowl), 1995 (Super Bowl)

Are we gonna count Arena & WFL,USFL championships as well?

All anyone respects is the NFL SUPERBOWL. Go ahead and count those meaningless "Leather head championships", but they are a joke.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Extreme;2306719 said:
For starters, I said almost every sim had you winning. Again, learn to read. No sim will show anyone winning every single game. www.whatifsports.com Click my name, read my posts, and tell me how you come to the conclusion that all my posts are to provoke a reaction?

As I count them, that's five. Just because it wasn't called the Super Bowl, or you didn't exist, doesn't mean they don't count. If you try to use the "we weren't even around" argument, it doesn't work, because that would mean the Panthers could say you don't have 5.

Dallas has 5 1971 (Super Bowl), 1977 (Super Bowl), 1992 (Super Bowl), 1993 (Super Bowl), 1995 (Super Bowl)

That's 5-5, how do you count it? If you had won in a strike shortened season, you'd be counting it. A title is a title. Your ridiculous argument holds no ground, because the Dolphins perfect season was in a 14 game season, so do you not count that because they played less games?

I gave a link, check it out for yourself. It's the same one CBS, Fox and BSPN use. They have it set to where you can chose the home and away teams, and change each teams thing to Run, Pass, Balanced, or West Coast. If you switch up every option, including changing weather options, you can come up with hundreds of combinations. I did 32 because I was tired of staring at a simulator. Oh, and it's not "my" stupid sim data. I didn't make the **** up.

No you didn't say anything close to we win nearly every sim. And you didn't provide a link until well into the thread after being asked multiple times. I won't run whatever it is because I don't care and since you said a lot of the sims were stupid then you shouldn't care either. Except you have an agenda.

Your posts continue to be a mixture of fact and fiction with the base information stupid by your own admission, worthless from a practical standpoint, and totally non-reproducible. So much for peer review huh. It's the old adage garbage in garbage out. Until you show us the information you input for your '32 sims' then their is no way for us to assess whether you're being truthful and certainly no way to make a reasonable conclusion as to them being relevant or worthwhile.

And comments about my ability to comprehend what I read is an attack of a personal nature. I'm only repeating what you said yourself. They're stupid by your own admission.

Forgive me for not knowing about the two championships. I'll accept what you say at face value as I have no curiosity to see what you're talking about. No one I know puts any value to whatever it is you're talking about. Congrats on the two championships that no one knows about but a Skins fan with an agenda and another less than .01% of the total population of the earth.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
ok let me predict this season. every one with an exp qb in the nfc will do good. Commanders.. its cute but go away and chill for two more years. let us have our time

... uh cincy = gay. go cowboys.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
tunahelper;2307240 said:
All anyone respects is the NFL SUPERBOWL. Go ahead and count those meaningless "Leather head championships", but they are a joke.

Only to the uneducated.

superpunk

Reaction score
It's not that noone cares about the Leatherhead championships, but it is disingenuous to compare them to Super Bowl championships, or try to equate the numbers.

In the first place, the Commanders may have as many championships as Dallas, but they've been around since 1932 - 28 years longer than Dallas. So, congratulations Skins-nation. It only took you 28 more years to equal Dallas's tally.

Second of all, there were a total of 10 teams in the league when the Skins won their first two titles.

Anyone trying to equate the pre and post merger championships is a buffoon, in reality.

superpunk

Reaction score
jackrussell;2307614 said:
A very blissful board indeed.
:rolleyes:

There's nothing I said that was incorrect. Maybe consider that before taking idiotic pot-shots.

The Skins have been in existence for 76 years, and have 5 championships.

The Cowboys have been in existence for 48 years, and have 5 championships.

A reasonable conclusion is that if the Cowboys had been in existence when there were only 10 teams, they would have more championships based on a longer tenure as well as the fact that there odds for making the championship game in a 10 team league are markedly better than their odds post-merger.

Only the "blissfully" moronic would attempt to equate the two accomplishments as though they were a 1 to 1 comparison. It would be like a Cubs fan gloating to a Rays fan that "We've got more championships than you."

Moronic.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
superpunk;2307645 said:
:rolleyes:

There's nothing I said that was incorrect. Maybe consider that before taking idiotic pot-shots.

The Skins have been in existence for 76 years, and have 5 championships.

The Cowboys have been in existence for 48 years, and have 5 championships.

A reasonable conclusion is that if the Cowboys had been in existence when there were only 10 teams, they would have more championships based on a longer tenure as well as the fact that there odds for making the championship game in a 10 team league are markedly better than their odds post-merger.

Only the "blissfully" moronic would attempt to equate the two accomplishments as though they were a 1 to 1 comparison. It would be like a Cubs fan gloating to a Rays fan that "We've got more championships than you."

Moronic.

The Cubs have a Championship???? I didn't know that.

tunahelper

Reaction score
jackrussell;2307581 said:
Only to the uneducated.

or

The NFL players union who show their interest through their support of that era, in which it was not the NFL as we know it?

I guess you proved people care Mr. Education?

tunahelper

Reaction score
superpunk;2307609 said:
It's not that noone cares about the Leatherhead championships, but it is disingenuous to compare them to Super Bowl championships, or try to equate the numbers.

In the first place, the Commanders may have as many championships as Dallas, but they've been around since 1932 - 28 years longer than Dallas. So, congratulations Skins-nation. It only took you 28 more years to equal Dallas's tally.

Second of all, there were a total of 10 teams in the league when the Skins won their first two titles.

Anyone trying to equate the pre and post merger championships is a buffoon, in reality.

Really nobody cares about that era, except a few oldies or those that want to sound compassionate amongst others.

Look at me I care because I say so, out loud crowd.

jackrussell

Reaction score
superpunk;2307645 said:

It's not the championship ratio I disagree with..it's the above statement. And anyone that needs to call people buffoons, morons, or idiots...show they lack any reasonable substance and in fact mirror their own accusational diatribe.

tunahelper;2307739 said:
or

The NFL players union who show their interest through their support of that era, in which it was not the NFL as we know it?

I guess you proved people care Mr. Education?

Thanks for proving my point.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Thanks for proving my point.[/quote]

You mean by proving mine? I will help you understand what my point by speaking slowly.

I stated nobody cares about that era and I referenced the lack of importance placed upon the players of that era by their own players association.

For someone making statements about others education you clearly have discernment issues. Nice Try!

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Extreme;2306719 said:

That's 5-5, how do you count it?.

THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

superpunk

Reaction score
jackrussell;2307778 said:
It's not the championship ratio I disagree with..it's the above statement. And anyone that needs to call people buffoons, morons, or idiots...show they lack any reasonable substance and in fact mirror their own accusational diatribe.
I guess calling people uneducated or intimating that they are blissfully ignorant is a totally different matter, huh?

jackrussell

Reaction score
tunahelper said:
You mean by proving mine? I will help you understand what my point by speaking slowly.

I stated nobody cares about that era and I referenced the lack of importance placed upon the players of that era by their own players association.

For someone making statements about others education you clearly have discernment issues. Nice Try!

Not that I don't appreciate ancient message board schtick, you can speak as slow or fast as you like.

So you state 'nobody cares about that era'.....Link please? Nobody? You can state with full certainy NOBODY cares about any era previous to what the NFL termed the 'Super Bowl'. Yeah, right. Citing the players association as a full proof reference is bogus.

And it has nothing to do with someone trying to act compassionate...it has to do with someone having the knowledge that the '64 Browns or the '58 Giants championships are as legitimate as any championship won since '65.

If you're alive 30-40 years from now, though I'm not sure the mortality rate of fry cooks, and Dallas would only win one more championship...I'm certain you will say the Dallas Cowboys own 6 championships...even though it's over an 80 year period. Now I'm sure nobody will even care about the '72 or '77 Cowboys come 2048, but that does not disqualify the fact they earned an NFL championship in those years.

And to anyone that disqualifies the Commanders because of their strike season championships...there is nobody here that would discredit those championships had the Cowboys won them. Nobody.