Sports simulators predict Dallas and Cincy scores

goshan

Reaction score
My simulator had us winning 31-22.
It had Flex getting about 90 yards and Romo throwing for an Int.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
superpunk;2308278 said:
I guess calling people uneducated or intimating that they are blissfully ignorant is a totally different matter, huh?

Anyone that considers the Super Bowl as the end all to NFL championships that matter obviously doesn't know the relevance of any NFL Championship game played before, so I feel confident they are not educated on that matter. But feel free to think I implied a person had Jethro Bodine schooling.

And I said this is a blissful board...adding ignorant to my words is a total assumption on your part.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
jackrussell;2311163 said:
And to anyone that disqualifies the Commanders because of their strike season championships...there is nobody here that would discredit those championships had the Cowboys had won them. Nobody.

Maybe not. But, I know I couldn't debate, in good conscience, with anybody who told me that the accomplishment of those championships was less than that of normal championships. They are asterisked whether you want to believe it or not.

Anyone that considers the Super Bowl as the end all to NFL championships that matter obviously doesn't know the relevance of any NFL Championship game played before, so I feel confident they are not educated on that matter. But feel free to think I implied a person had Jethro Bodine schooling.

And I said this is a blissful board...adding ignorant to my words is a total assumption on your part.

Come on man. That was what you intended. Don't try to back peddle now.

In any case, you keep counting the championships prior to Superbowls while the vast majority of the rest of us realize that the Superbowl era is a whole different beast and something that takes much more effort to earn.

superpunk

Reaction score

Don't play word games. We both know what you meant.