SportsDrop: Cowboys still have NFL's best stadium

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I agree with that, I heard that the Vikings stadium was built by same architects as Cowboys stadium, there are a lot of similarities but inside it is loud way louder than cowboys stadium
* I always thought that weirdly funky kick-off music the Vikings used to blare out in that stadium was pretty strange ,,,er,,,at first, but then I could almost start to groove to that homegrown uniqueness they had going on up there in that frozen flat land of their A.O.

Jipper

Reaction score
* I always thought that weirdly funky kick-off music the Vikings used to blare out in that stadium was pretty strange ,,,er,,,at first, but then I could almost start to groove to that homegrown uniqueness they had going on up there in that frozen flat land of their A.O.

I can't stand that skull thing....and the horn thing...i remember that playoff loss against them and was never so annoyed...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I can't stand that skull thing....and the horn thing...i remember that playoff loss against them and was never so annoyed...
:laugh:
Kinda' seared the ol' brand upon that casing- liner of painful remembrances,did it?,,,yes my Friend, I suffer the same here on my end of fandom's bitter perspective ,same as you

( y'all know I do kinda' like the grist in the gizzard of that Vikings Q.B. ,,,er,,,just a little bit)

Jipper

Reaction score
:laugh:
Kinda' seared the ol' brand upon that casing- liner of painful remembrances,did it?,,,yes my Friend, I suffer the same here on my end of fandom's bitter perspective ,same as you

( y'all know I do kinda' like the grist in the gizzard of that Vikings Q.B. ,,,er,,,just a little bit)

yeah dude...that was a tough game....i think we only scored 6 points...yet another bad divisional loss in this century