Spotrac projects a 3 year, $180M extension for Dak Prescott

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
200w.gif

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
The train wreck this season is going to be will be more entertaining to watch than a Wild Card loses.

Thats something to be exciting about.
i think i was more excited with bums like Kellen and Weeden at QB cause at least i knew we were gonna get a good draft pick. Hard to get excited dropping 40+ on the NFC east trash cans just to get in the playoffs and not being able to score at all while the usuals blast over and over how were the #1 offense

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
i think i was more excited with bums like Kellen and Weeden at QB cause at least i knew we were gonna get a good draft pick. Hard to get excited dropping 40+ on the NFC east trash cans just to get in the playoffs and not being able to score at all while the usuals blast over and over how were the #1 offense
i wouldn’t rule out a good draft pick just yet.

Dak sucks and his confidence has to be at an all time low.
McCarthy is a lame duck.
Drama running rampant through the locker room.
1st place schedule.
AFC North.

There is no guarantee this upcoming season is going to be successful.

Jarntt

Reaction score
How does this lower the cap hit?
His 2024 salary will be like $1M instead of $29M and his SB and any roster bonuses will be spread over 5 years for cap purposes. In other words it will just be backloaded to absolutely destroy the cap in 2027 and 2028 at a level that will dwarf what they are trying to avoid this year.

Carson

Reaction score
His 2024 salary will be like $1M instead of $29M and his SB will be spread over 5 years for cap purposes. In other words it will just be backloaded to absolutely destroy the cap at a level that will dwarf what they are trying top avoid this year an and next in 2027 and 2028.
That’s the problem with a deal like this.

Helps now but in the same spot in 2-3 years

GINeric

Reaction score
it is what is is unfortunately. Dakazoids already writing down excuses to use the next three seasons about why Dak chokes in the playoffs and against good teams.

And the weak low IQ cowards are already writing down excuses to use for the rest of the team against those same good teams.

I'm still waiting for anyone, be it "Dak fans" or the low IQ cowards to explain to me why the entire team has led the league in penalties for 2 or 3 straight seasons.

Who's fault is that? I ask, because this problem is conveniently left out when speaking about shortcomings vs good teams. You can't beat good teams committing 12 to 15 penalties in those games.

So who is at fault for league leading penalties and why is this issue never brought up during the losses they occur in?

Prossman2

Reaction score
If you are going to do this you might as well ride with the 59 mill on the books and see what happens. I like Dak . He is not Arron Rogers but he is not a bus driver either. You cant not be able to run the ball and win in the payoffs. Heck John Elway as talented as he was didn't win a ring until he got a running game to help him.Thats the catch 22 isnt it. Can we fix what we need to fix without extending Dak to a block buster deal