News: ST: Cowboys coach Jason Garrett had fun, but no surprise NFC struggled to score in Pro Bowl

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
OMG, call the press. teams struggled in probowl...when no tackling was allowed and WRs are playing DBs and vice versa....where was the game planning and scheming for this game...

lets just assume NFC won 35-10....will yoube here saying, wow, I like this offense and we are going to rock next year? or will you be saying, its the freaking probowl, it doesn't count?

be honest.

Being that I was mostly sarcastic I might of made another sarcastic response. I don’t even watch the pro bowl it sucks and is a joke.

UpNorth

Reaction score
That is why he is part of a team with the third winningest record in the NFL since he took over as quarterback.
They have 1 fluke playoff win in 3 years against a team that wasn't playoff material

Apparently we measure success differently

Fire407

Reaction score
The Pro Bowl is a horrible game to watch. However almost 8 million people watched. That's more viewers than some NBA, MLB, and NHL playoff games. Of course if Patrick Mahomes wasn't playing then the ratings might have been half that.

basel90

Reaction score
Garrett would be gone in a heartbeat if Sean Payton was available or Lincoln Riley . ..but they are not .