News: ST: Cowboys coach Jason Garrett had fun, but no surprise NFC struggled to score in Pro Bowl

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn, you are bound and determined to prove you are the most ridiculous and the most willing to make up whatever you want. Sorry, I can't do that. You get the title of most dishonest and most unreasonable and illogical. You are on your own.

tenor.gif

Big_D

Reaction score
Lenient rules and twice under Jason garrett the NFC scored their lowest totals in the past 20 years??? LOL

Last edited:

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
How much preparation can there be with just a few days of limited practice in a carnival setting filled with dodge ball, dunking booths and goofing around with fans and media? It seemed to me the NFL O-Line simply thought they were going through the motions, and the AFC D-Line took advantage by actually rushing the QB.
Usually the game is track meet. Much like the NBA all-star game. Offense thrives with no defense.

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Would the people looking at 7 points in the Pro Bowl as though it mattered be excited if the NFC had scored 42?

Hint: that would also be a mistake.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Where's the "points", "examples", and "rule" that says it's OK for Garrett and Moore to do a pathetic job? Oh that's right, it's in your head.

Argument for arguments sake.
Damn, you are bound and determined to prove you are the most ridiculous and the most willing to make up whatever you want, and the most willing to change your story however it suits you at the time. Sorry, I can't do that. You get the title of most dishonest and most unreasonable and illogical. You are on your own.
It's a shame the Players in the Pro Bowl weren't this competitive.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
You are trying way too hard. You quickly point out 4/11 line about YOUR DALLAS COWBOY QB...yet when someone points out to you that a WR that plays for Dallas drops a wide-open pass...Suddenly you want to become defensive about Dallas players.
If you don't like Dak, may I suggest go rooting for the Eagles? I hear Wentz may be back next year.
:lmao2::hammer::bow:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Especially Dak. I'd rather have Garrett and no Dak than Dak without Garrett.

Bad coaches can win with enough talent and good coordinators

Players like Dak dont win
Then you should have rooted for Wentz in the Pro Bowl....OH WAIT! :lmao2:

Hadenough

Reaction score
"Prescott, who completed 4 of 11 passes for 48 yards"

And with his own coaching staff.
Sad.
Shhhh! Dak bots will say he avg 12 yards per completion. Then they will drag out some stats from Brady or Rodgers worst game and twist them into looking like Dak is better.

Hadenough

Reaction score
It was a pointless, effortless game in which nobody cared about anything but having fun. One week to prepare a bunch of guys who don't play together, for a game they don't care about, with officials who blow the whistle as soon as the ball carrier is touched.
This game looked like the AFC was having fun but the NFC was trying to play Garretts offense.
Garretts struggles all season to get the offense moving you would think he would loosen up and let his QBs have little fun slinging the ball and it just was too much of a mirror image of what happened during the regular season.