News: ST: Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant says he's misunderstood, not a ‘me guy’

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Reaching for something to whine about right now.

I care about Dak's development and our defensive line right now. Dez is not a "me" guy, if someone wants to make that claim you provide proof. If you can't, quiet yourself and take a seat in the corner.

There is a difference between a Terrell Owens and a player who gets loud and frustrated from time to time.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Reaching for something to whine about right now.

I care about Dak's development and our defensive line right now. Dez is not a "me" guy, if someone wants to make that claim you provide proof. If you can't, quiet yourself and take a seat in the corner.

There is a difference between a Terrell Owens and a player who gets loud and frustrated from time to time.

I fully agree I'm glad he is not being selfish. However I get confused then why do people come down on Williams? He is not a me guy but he sure as heck catches hell by fans. It should matter how a player is performing and not just claiming well he is not a me guy. Free is not a me guy or Wilcox but their play matters even if they are not considered elite players. Difference is Dez is supposed to be an elite player and is not playing elite