News: ST: How Taco Charlton rubbed the Cowboys wrong and what he changed to get back on field

817Gill

Reaction score
it's just corny. was corny / suspect when cash money did it, and adding a z to it makes it that much worse.
Damn this guy really isn’t a rap fan haha. Called Cash Money corny :laugh:

Proof

Reaction score
Damn this guy really isn’t a rap fan haha. Called Cash Money corny :laugh:

Mannie Fresh is a great name.

Rest of the label

giphy.gif

I’m not spending another second defending my hip hop fandom on the damn cowboyzone tho.

Younger me would be ashamed

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I am sure that bad attitude was when they were 3-5.

I'm from the NOLA. Hot Boyz is a OK hype song for the defense. Its one of the few songs by Cash Money you could play at Jerry's World.

However, Dallas Defense will always be Doomsday. They are Hot Boyz until they become a Dallas Doomsday Defense.

Last edited:

CB61

Reaction score
How Taco Charlton rubbed the Cowboys wrong and what he changed to get back on field

Taco%20Dec%2023.JPG

When the Dallas Cowboys started reducing defensive end Taco Charlton's usage over the last month, it was blamed on his attitude in practice. He said he was benched because they didn't like the way he carried himself.

Read Full Story
Good article and those defensive players that have swag actually have made plays and play hard every play and contribute enormously he has yet to do that maybe when he does then he can have some swag

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
I had heard the same thing about not carrying out his assignments and responsibilities as well. And from his own quotes, it sounds like that was certainly part of it, although he seemed to want to point to other things. As long as he got the message, I don't care how he interprets it to the media.
Yep, as long as the problem is resolved that is all that matters.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I think it is because you have some older people that don't like rap. I love it for what it is but I know who the hot boyz are and maybe some people don't think its a fearsome enough name like names in the past. Them are the only reasons I can think of for people not liking the names.
Lol If you know, you know.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
I'll never understand the distain for the Hotboyz moniker on this site.

Not really different than any other silly nickname given in the past imo...... Brady's boys??....Smash, Dash and Tash???? Lol! Please.

Hotboyz is one of the bigger gangs in my area. I'm sure it's used more than just Charlotte area.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
You know in order for the Hot Boys to make their final transition into The Doomsday defense a intermediate step has to take place

Only time will tell fellow posters only time will tell when we see this stage. I will cry tears of joy I know that much. I’m sure others will cry as well.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I am sure that bad attitude was when they were 3-5.

I'm from the NOLA. Hot Boyz is a OK hype song for the defense. Its one of the few songs by Cash Money you could play at Jerry's World.

However, Dallas Defense will always be Doomsday. They are Hot Boyz until they become a Dallas Doomsday Defense.

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
Still didnt see anything in the article that said what he did or didnt do. Change in attitude? from what to what? I'm callin BS on that. You dont get benched for close to 5 games because of some silly perception of being laid back???

Pants

Reaction score
Vidauntae or just Charlton needs to play some football and stop making up lame nicknames until he earns it...I can't call anyone by a nickname until they actually, you know, do something - to put the "hotboyz" moniker on the defense would irritate me if I were one of the players actually doing something

Ex: Tank, LVE, Van Jaylon - these are examples of "good"

Mr_437

Reaction score
Vidauntae or just Charlton needs to play some football and stop making up lame nicknames until he earns it...I can't call anyone by a nickname until they actually, you know, do something - to put the "hotboyz" moniker on the defense would irritate me if I were one of the players actually doing something

Ex: Tank, LVE, Van Jaylon - these are examples of "good"
I agree, Charlton it is.

Charlton thru all his pouting or whatever was going will get a chance to prove himself today...Rod Lett should give him 80% of the snaps today.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Took pictures wearing hard hats like they were some tough guys, then got those hard hats handed to them by the Colts offensive line. Embarrassing.

it's not like that Colt's OL is a bunch of scrubs. Nelson and Kelly are excellent. Smith is playing well in his first year and now that Costanzo is the 4th best on the OL they make up a pretty good squad.

Kelly could single block Woods and anyone else we put in front of him. It's the same advantage that Fred gives us when healthy.

Seahawks don't have anything remotely comparable to take advantage of our average DT play.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it's not like that Colt's OL is a bunch of scrubs. Nelson and Kelly are excellent. Smith is playing well in his first year and now that Costanzo is the 4th best on the OL they make up a pretty good squad.

Kelly could single block Woods and anyone else we put in front of him. It's the same advantage that Fred gives us when healthy.

Seahawks don't have anything remotely comparable to take advantage of our average DT play.

No. The Colts are a quality line. But don’t give yourselves a nickname and start believing your own hype and then go out and get your *** kicked. It’s an embarrassment.

We’ll see about that. They did enough to beat the Cowboys once this year already.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
No. The Colts are a quality line. But don’t give yourselves a nickname and start believing your own hype and then go out and get your *** kicked. It’s an embarrassment.

We’ll see about that. They did enough to beat the Cowboys once this year already.

the nick was made up in TC.

the defense held Seattle's running and passing game in check. It was Dak's picks and overall offensive ineptitude that did us in.