News: ST: Recently-signed defensive end Ryan Davis might play against Commanders

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Yep.

Play himself into shape.

Same with Zeke.
Don't know what you are implying with conditioning.

Elliott looked like a back that did not get enough work with his starting OL.

Wilber, well, it is pretty laughable that Jones thought that was a good idea to the point he decided to let the cat out of the bag.

RS12

Reaction score
It is not like he is going to force an inactive that will do any better. Put em out there.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Don't know what you are implying with conditioning.

Elliott looked like a back that did not get enough work with his starting OL.

Wilber, well, it is pretty laughable that Jones thought that was a good idea to the point he decided to let the cat out of the bag.
While not really said in the media..

when I scanned the replay..

what stood out at me was Zeke had no cutbacks..no charges of direction..just strait ahead.

I think his Hammie is still questionable if he's 100%..

more conditioning looks preferable and playing our other RBs seems the better route until he's really well.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
While not really said in the media..

when I scanned the replay..

what stood out at me was Zeke had no cutbacks..no charges of direction..just strait ahead.

I think his Hammie is still questionable if he's 100%..

more conditioning looks preferable and playing our other RBs seems the better route until he's really well.

Bold move Cotton.

The lack of cutbacks, change of direction had a lot to do with the play and scheme.

I get it. Our All World DL basically got beaten up and their lunch money stolen.

They just have to deal with it. I don't see much value in nitpicking the RBs.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
broaddus said this morning he did not even practice yesterday and will not play.

probably means he plays and has 3 sacks but if he didn't practice that is a problem.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Bold move Cotton.

The lack of cutbacks, change of direction had a lot to do with the play and scheme.

I get it. Our All World DL basically got beaten up and their lunch money stolen.

They just have to deal with it. I don't see much value in nitpicking the RBs.
Just observations, bro.

You know how this team doesn't report injuries so truthfully..

Tapper..Romo..on and on.

lkelly

Reaction score
Sign street free agents during the season and have them start or play significant roles on Sunday.

THAT'S the secret sauce.

I bet Jerry streams his defenses in fantasy football too.

Reaction score
C'mon now, the team waited until after the first game to sign a rotation body so they don't have to guarantee his full salary. After Lawrence and Tapper get back this guy will be let go unless he lights it up.

Aven8

Reaction score
Didn't this dude play all PS and camp with Jacksonville? He should be in shape and ready if so. And how hard it to go get the QB as far as learning the D??

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
There is/was an unreported Romo injury?
I have no idea.

But the way he broke his back so easily..

you have to wonder what is happening with the doctors and if they really are saying what is happening.

Don't believe them about Romo and think more is happening..

but mums the word.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Scary he can walk on this roster off the street and have more career sacks than anyone, but only has to beat out a CB.

Just think about that for a second.
Well most our DL has less then 3 years in the league. Not like we have a long term superstar on the DL