News: ST: The Cooper effect. How an unsatisfied Amari Cooper has improved the Cowboys offense

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
,,,er,,,which only proves?,,,: " No matter where ya' go,,,there ya are?"

:star:o_O:star:
tumblr_ohzlpkpuar1vcvr4vo1_400.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Of course it is because this stuff means nothing at the end of the day. You say your bs and I say mine doesn't make either person right. It's just trash talk online at the end of the day.
Ha!,,,So sez' the Machinations of a feeble mind,,,:confused:

*SHEESE!:facepalm:o_O:facepalm:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok if that's what you think I'm cool with that. It still doesn't change the fact you look wild defending a grown man like that's your girlfriend. The person I was speaking to didn't even care as much as you. That's funny I exaggerated them saying cheer to make it cheerleader and posted way more than that but you have to be the defender of messageboard justice lol

lol - did it ever occur to you that it's not about defending anyone, but rather just the sheer pleasure of telling a jerk he's a jerk. But, of course that would never occur to you because that would be contrary to your MO of fabricating a nonsensical interpretation of what others post to fabricate a nonsensical point.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ok if that's what you think I'm cool with that. It still doesn't change the fact you look wild defending a grown man like that's your girlfriend. The person I was speaking to didn't even care as much as you. That's funny I exaggerated them saying cheer to make it cheerleader and posted way more than that but you have to be the defender of messageboard justice lol
Thats cool,Bro! But yer' damn sure fixin' to get yer' pointydicknose bent when you Interject uncalled strife upon the @Melonfeud o_O
:starspin:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Are you saying there's not "intangibles" or things that "don't show up on the stat sheet"????? Really??? Lol...what a dumb statement.

Absolutely not. I'm saying the "things that don't show up on the stat sheet" aren't worth mentioning because they are standard. Does Julio Jones do things that don't show up on the stat sheet? Antonio Brown? Michael Thomas? Tyreek Hill? Of course they do, but guess what else they do...

They put up numbers. You either produce or you don't. Everything else is a prerequisite to playing the position.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
lol - did it ever occur to you that it's not about defending anyone, but rather just the sheer pleasure of telling a jerk he's a jerk. But, of course that would never occur to you because that would be contrary to your MO of fabricating a nonsensical interpretation of what others post to fabricate a nonsensical point.
You're not telling a jerk they're a jerk that's my point hence the faux superhero. This is online where there are no consequences so that doesn't impress me. If that makes you feel like you've told me I'm a jerk ok I guess.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Of course it is because this stuff means nothing at the end of the day. You say your bs and I say mine doesn't make either person right. It's just trash talk online at the end of the day.
Fair enough....so why is it sometimes you take things to heart and get in your feelings?

Sydla

Reaction score
"The defense made the bigger contribution, but I think when you consider the big day by Zeke and the clutch drives late, as well as the efficiency in key spots, this offense looks completely different since the Cooper trade." | @SportsSturm |

Big fan of Sturm but I can’t agree here.

They scored 22 points on a bad defense in the Falcons. 26 if you want to adjust for Beasley’s drop.

Now if his point is the offense looks mediocre compared to crappy, then I can get behind that I guess.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Fair enough....so why is it sometimes you take things to heart and get in your feelings?
Thtas just how you interpret it online when there is no face or tone to read. I'm never in my feelings. Me @ you is the equivalent of irl saying do you have something to say if me and another person are going back and forth and you enter. You may disagree but I'm the same on here as offline and some think it's personal or feelings but never that. For what? I just treat it like the same trash talk I do with people at the local gym or out at the sports bar or something. I just think in text only folks too often add their own spin on tone and that leads to problems most times.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Whatever you say man. No one outside of certain Cowboys fans believes that. Find me any publication that has the Cowboys in the top 10 of power rankings.
So only top 10 are contenders. Not only that but how many publications said the Philly game was a can't win? Same thing with Atlanta.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I didn't call you nothing you didn't say so get out your feelings. You too online tough guy @rocyaice . I don't wallow in negativity. Just because I don't make things something they aren't doesn't mean I'm negative. It's not one or the other smdh.

You said I was easily impressed when did I say I was impressed