News: ST: Where is suspended Dallas Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain?

lkelly

Reaction score
Maybe just saying that so there is no grievance filed when they go to recoup the money. If he indicated that he was never in their plans then possibly the agent could claim that they planned on cutting him in August.

Just a guess. Would be shocked if he ever plays.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry doesn't appear to be too astute when it comes to judging human nature. Fool him once, shame on you. Fool him twice shame on him. Fool him three times, shame on him. Fool him four times, shame on him. Fool him five times, shame on him. Fool him . . . aw, the hell with it. :rolleyes:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Should have just traded for Jamie Collins instead. But I have no doubt that Ro McClain is better than any LB on the team not named Sean Lee. He does not even have to be in game shape physically, mentally is another story.

CVN68_Cowboys

Reaction score
Should have just traded for Jamie Collins instead. But I have no doubt that Ro McClain is better than any LB on the team not named Sean Lee. He does not even have to be in game shape physically, mentally is another story.

A 280 pound LB is the worst player on our D. Guy gives zero Fs about football.

Brooksey

Reaction score

He's one of the few guys that can just walk on the field without much practice and dominate

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If he and Gregory can help this team at the end of the season and in the playoffs, I'm all for it. Get something out of McClain for all the effort put into him and then let him go in the offseason.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I thought in another thread I read that he had been seen working out some with Jaylon Smith and Randy Gregory.