News: ST: Where is suspended Dallas Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain?

ISUFan22

Reaction score
I thought our fans were smarter than this...sounding like the Eagles forum fans....SMH....
Exactly. No way R.McClain ever plays for Dallas again. Jerry is just doing what he does - throwing people off the trail. McClain - done.

And since people mentioned Gregory - when his suspension is done, best expect nothing from him this season and playoffs. Then will be all about if he wants to dedicate himself for a spot on the 2017 roster.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Exactly. No way R.McClain ever plays for Dallas again. Jerry is just doing what he does - throwing people off the trail. McClain - done.

And since people mentioned Gregory - when his suspension is done, best expect nothing from him this season and playoffs. Then will be all about if he wants to dedicate himself for a spot on the 2017 roster.
Is Gregory at the facility or is he banned until the suspension is over?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Reads like a "where's Waldo?" story. Lol

Where is McClain?

nMpQXwq.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry drives me crazy when he does this stuff. I can't ever tell if he just wants the free press, or if he's really intending to put the entire organization through the redonkulous exercise in discussing whether or not there's a place for Rolando McClain on this roster.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
maybe ro was inspired by dak to get in shape, and he called jerry and said he would be ready to go.
playing for a 4-12 team is way different than the one he is seeing on tv. he may want in on the dak train.

I dont think jerry would say that unless he had talked to ro recently.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team is building awesome comeroderie, RO can take a hike.
The current crew will likely make the championship's game Gregory will be a big help.
if we make it to the championship game I'm fine with that .
add some pieces in the draft and we will be the favored team next year

CVN68_Cowboys

Reaction score
Jerry drives me crazy when he does this stuff. I can't ever tell if he just wants the free press, or if he's really intending to put the entire organization through the redonkulous exercise in discussing whether or not there's a place for Rolando McClain on this roster.

Simple. Stop listening to him. His stream of consciousness rambling is pointless.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
If he can be good Ro for a playoff run I wouldn't complain.
yea, but given 10 games off, he's only given a flip**** for 2-3 games he's even played, why bother? we're doing fine w/o him. let him go and move on from another bad idea.