News: ST: Where is suspended Dallas Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain?

poost

Reaction score
He will come back to a drug test and another suspension.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
You'd have to be insane to consider that headcase.

One of the few times I agree with you. Why would you even think about it if you were the Cowboys? You have 53 guys that have bought into what you are selling and you would bring this turd in to disrupt that?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought in another thread I read that he had been seen working out some with Jaylon Smith and Randy Gregory.
Fisher was waxing poetically about the lockerroom harmony and made a clusterfudge.

Zordon

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't appear to be too astute when it comes to judging human nature. Fool him once, shame on you. Fool him twice shame on him. Fool him three times, shame on him. Fool him four times, shame on him. Fool him five times, shame on him. Fool him . . . aw, the hell with it. :rolleyes:
:lmao: this post cracked me up.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares where he is at?

Until he is ready to step on the field and be the impact McClain we remember nothing else matters.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I usually don't give two shakes whether a guy has a checkered history or is choir boy. My bottom-line has always been as long as the guy isn't committing felonies and he can help the team, bring him on.

That said, I'd have an issue if they brought McClain back. Dude is a chronic quitter and has demonstrated that football is not an important part of his life, which is fine, but I don't want that kinda guy on my team.

I wouldn't trust this guy to be in his playbook prepared and in the right spots.

Last edited:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Interesting to read in the article that he is only 27 years old. I remember when I was 27 I wasn't all that mature either.

If he could actually get it together, he could play a few more years in the league and make some really good money. I don't expect him back, but It sure would be nice to have Rolando McClain out there on the field with his head screwed on right. Good luck to him.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
a2857904452_10.jpg

He's been out fishing here at his secret spot!

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Interesting to read in the article that he is only 27 years old. I remember when I was 27 I wasn't all that mature either.

If he could actually get it together, he could play a few more years in the league and make some really good money. I don't expect him back, but It sure would be nice to have Rolando McClain out there on the field with his head screwed on right. Good luck to him.
You're still not mature.

Defense has been playing well, would have been nice if they shipped in a warm body at LB before the deadline but after last years drama I think keeping the chemistry as is would be for the best.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought our fans were smarter than this...sounding like the Eagles forum fans....SMH....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course our fans aren't smarter than this. It's clear that many of them are myopic homers.

Or maybe just those fans don't hate on anything and everything about the team or in life.
Just because one doesn't whine at every thing there is does not make them a homer.

CVN68_Cowboys

Reaction score
Or maybe just those fans don't hate on anything and everything about the team or in life.
Just because one doesn't whine at every thing there is does not make them a homer.

Or maybe some are capable of objectivity.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't appear to be too astute when it comes to judging human nature. Fool him once, shame on you. Fool him twice shame on him. Fool him three times, shame on him. Fool him four times, shame on him. Fool him five times, shame on him. Fool him . . . aw, the hell with it. :rolleyes:
:laugh: