Stacking up the Signal Callers - Omar Kelly - Tribune News

Dre11

Reaction score
You aren't capable of having a real football conversation so I don't even try with you.

Whatever you think about Rodgers and Dak is what you think. Whatever I think about them it what I think.

Move on.

I have more ability to talk real football than you have the ability to tell your own life story. You're a 1 trick pony dude.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Those three are elite but they have help. Kelce and Hill are elite. Mike Evans and Godwin are studs. Adams in GB and Dillon and Jones are monsters in the running game.
Don't forget, Mahomes no longer has Tyreek Hill at his disposal. It's going to be interesting to see what the Chiefs offense looks like without the services of a nuclear weapon.

basel90

Reaction score
delusional list. dak is listed better than SB winning Wilson ?? or obviously more talented QBs who have done something for their teams : Burrow, Jimmy G, tannehil, etc etc . Dak should be nowhere in that top tier.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Ask Rodgers and Wilson how that’s worked out
It’s a team sport and there is maybe one QB alive who can be a threat to win a SB without a really good TEAM around him

I mean to be fair he has never won a SB without a really good team around him...Now if you want to give me odds on which QB wont F..up a SB with a really good team around him then TB12 is the odds on favorite and its not really close. He is by far the most accomplished QB at making sure he gets a team where they should go.