Stalking Zeke’s Instagram “Likes”

robjay04

Reaction score
Definitely not my proudest habit but since camp started, I have been checking periodically to see what Zeke is “liking” on Instagram. So little news comes from his camp that this is a way it’s see if he is “liking” anything disparaging to the team. He could easily like posts critical of Jerry or the Cowboys which could be a reflection of his mindset. He could easily like posts from media members saying he should be paid but he hasn’t from what I have seen.

Every time I check, I am pleased. He definitely doesn’t seem to have any distaste towards the team.

1) He promptly liked numerous posts reporting the news of Jaylon’s extension including Taco’s congratulations message as well.

2) He liked a post by Frederick today looking back at his journey to being healthy again.

3) Pretty much all of his likes are football related, He likes posts from other players around the league, especially Cowboys or Ohio State posts.

4) Today the Cowboys Instagram shared an image of a Cowboys helmet. I follow many players on Instagram but Zeke was the only one to like it. He also frequently likes “hype” posts from the Cowboys Instagram more than any other player on the team that I follow.

5) He liked a post naming him as the top RB going into the season a few days ago.

I don’t even know if Zeke controls his Instagram, I’m assuming he does. Based on his likes, he seems like a guy sitting around thinking about this team and football 24/7. He definitely doesn’t seem like a guy that’s ready to go a year without it. I don’t check it everyday and may have missed a like here and there.

Nothing earth shattering but I wanted to share.

PS: Terence Williams “liked” a post yesterday stating that Cooper’s injury is keeping him out till week one. :muttley:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Definitely not my proudest habit but since camp started, I have been checking periodically to see what Zeke is “liking” on Instagram. So little news comes from his camp that this is a way it’s see if he is “liking” anything disparaging to the team. He could easily like posts critical of Jerry or the Cowboys which could be a reflection of his mindset. He could easily like posts from media members saying he should be paid but he hasn’t from what I have seen.

Every time I check, I am pleased. He definitely doesn’t seem to have any distaste towards the team.

1) He promptly liked numerous posts reporting the news of Jaylon’s extension including Taco’s congratulations message as well.

2) He liked a post by Frederick today looking back at his journey to being healthy again.

3) Pretty much all of his likes are football related, He likes posts from other players around the league, especially Cowboys or Ohio State posts.

4) Today the Cowboys Instagram shared an image of a Cowboys helmet. I follow many players on Instagram but Zeke was the only one to like it. He also frequently likes “hype” posts from the Cowboys Instagram more than any other player on the team that I follow.

5) He liked a post naming him as the top RB going into the season a few days ago.

I don’t even know if Zeke controls his Instagram, I’m assuming he does. Based on his likes, he seems like a guy sitting around thinking about this team and football 24/7. He definitely doesn’t seem like a guy that’s ready to go a year without it. I don’t check it everyday and may have missed a like here and there.

PS: Terence Williams “liked” a post yesterday stating that Cooper’s injury is keeping him out till week one. :muttley:
Pollard said today on the NFL Network that Zeke communicates with the running backs through text on a regular basis.

J12B

Reaction score
He probably has someone in charge of his Instagram account.

Doubt he personally does much on it, if anything at all.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Post a photo of a pile of money..... anyone wanna bet he would be one of the first to 'like' the post?

robjay04

Reaction score
He probably has someone in charge of his Instagram account.

Doubt he personally does much on it, if anything at all.

Maybe.

You can tell by the typos and/or grammar from most players who post on IG that it’s definitely not a professional. A ton of players posted congratulating Jaylon. I’m sure some players do have someone run their accounts but the younger generation likely had these pages in college and frequent them regularly.

Many players spend their time “liking” posts of curvy women so I doubt that is done by someone else.

aria

Reaction score
Too bad his “likes” don’t translate to W’s. Hopefully I’ll see him “like” a breaking news tweet that he’s been traded to Arizona.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
As he should. I guess that’s a good sign!

The dude still breathes football. Hell, his approach to being the best RB in pass pro speaks to it. But you and him both know RB's aren't long for this league so he wants his money. I'll judge if he's not there wk1.

Beaker42

Reaction score

Don’t care what Speedy McGreedy’s liking or not liking.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Too bad his “likes” don’t translate to W’s. Hopefully I’ll see him “like” a breaking news tweet that he’s been traded to Arizona.
He's won a bunch of games since he entered the league. How's Saquon doing on your end?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I hope I can like a post that you have been kicked off this board. The amount of hatred you have towards this player is not only scary it needs medical treatment.