Stalking Zeke’s Instagram “Likes”

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Definitely not my proudest habit but since camp started, I have been checking periodically to see what Zeke is “liking” on Instagram. So little news comes from his camp that this is a way it’s see if he is “liking” anything disparaging to the team. He could easily like posts critical of Jerry or the Cowboys which could be a reflection of his mindset. He could easily like posts from media members saying he should be paid but he hasn’t from what I have seen.

Every time I check, I am pleased. He definitely doesn’t seem to have any distaste towards the team.

1) He promptly liked numerous posts reporting the news of Jaylon’s extension including Taco’s congratulations message as well.

2) He liked a post by Frederick today looking back at his journey to being healthy again.

3) Pretty much all of his likes are football related, He likes posts from other players around the league, especially Cowboys or Ohio State posts.

4) Today the Cowboys Instagram shared an image of a Cowboys helmet. I follow many players on Instagram but Zeke was the only one to like it. He also frequently likes “hype” posts from the Cowboys Instagram more than any other player on the team that I follow.

5) He liked a post naming him as the top RB going into the season a few days ago.

I don’t even know if Zeke controls his Instagram, I’m assuming he does. Based on his likes, he seems like a guy sitting around thinking about this team and football 24/7. He definitely doesn’t seem like a guy that’s ready to go a year without it. I don’t check it everyday and may have missed a like here and there.

Nothing earth shattering but I wanted to share.

PS: Terence Williams “liked” a post yesterday stating that Cooper’s injury is keeping him out till week one. :muttley:
What happened to Terence Williams anyway? We cut him and nobody signed hi
Definitely not my proudest habit but since camp started, I have been checking periodically to see what Zeke is “liking” on Instagram. So little news comes from his camp that this is a way it’s see if he is “liking” anything disparaging to the team. He could easily like posts critical of Jerry or the Cowboys which could be a reflection of his mindset. He could easily like posts from media members saying he should be paid but he hasn’t from what I have seen.

Every time I check, I am pleased. He definitely doesn’t seem to have any distaste towards the team.

1) He promptly liked numerous posts reporting the news of Jaylon’s extension including Taco’s congratulations message as well.

2) He liked a post by Frederick today looking back at his journey to being healthy again.

3) Pretty much all of his likes are football related, He likes posts from other players around the league, especially Cowboys or Ohio State posts.

4) Today the Cowboys Instagram shared an image of a Cowboys helmet. I follow many players on Instagram but Zeke was the only one to like it. He also frequently likes “hype” posts from the Cowboys Instagram more than any other player on the team that I follow.

5) He liked a post naming him as the top RB going into the season a few days ago.

I don’t even know if Zeke controls his Instagram, I’m assuming he does. Based on his likes, he seems like a guy sitting around thinking about this team and football 24/7. He definitely doesn’t seem like a guy that’s ready to go a year without it. I don’t check it everyday and may have missed a like here and there.

PS: Terence Williams “liked” a post yesterday stating that Cooper’s injury is keeping him out till week one. :muttley:
What happened to Terrance Williams anyway? We cut him and nobody else signed him? Seems odd.....

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

What happened to Terrance Williams anyway? We cut him and nobody else signed him? Seems odd.....
He should enter the X Games.

Gaede

Reaction score
The vilifying of Zeke by fans would be shocking, but I have noticed this world has gone bat shart crazy, so it is expected.

It's been so bad that I haven't bothered following training camp, preseason this year. The vitriol has been irrational and not worth the time

robjay04

Reaction score

Guessing he just doesn’t have a market.

30 years old——he’s not a speed guy, not a size guy, hasn’t had great production and he doesn’t catch with his hands. He just doesn’t have any of the traits teams will want to invest in for a veteran receiver.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Zeke is a happy go lucky idiot. If he shows up for the first game all will be forgotten.

JBond

Reaction score

Instead of playing on his phone, he needs to get to work.

JBond

Reaction score
I hope I can like a post that you have been kicked off this board. The amount of hatred you have towards this player is not only scary it needs medical treatment.
Lol... so tolerant of you.

Dang kids believe it is OK for others to have an opinion as long as it matches their own opinion. If you dare disagree with a kid today you "hate" and require medical treatment. Lol. So ridiculous.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lol... so tolerant of you.

Dang kids believe it is OK for others to have an opinion as long as it matches their own opinion. If you dare disagree with a kid today you "hate" and require medical treatment. Lol. So ridiculous.
He has fully said he hated him. Multiple times. Called him a bully and other things as well. So please spare me your ridiculousness this morning