Stalking Zeke’s Instagram “Likes”

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It's ironic they are not fining him. Seems both sides are walking a soft beat around each other, making sure no one gets pixxed off. This just affirms my thinking no question this deal gets done.......maybe sooner than we think.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Definitely not my proudest habit but since camp started, I have been checking periodically to see what Zeke is “liking” on Instagram. So little news comes from his camp that this is a way it’s see if he is “liking” anything disparaging to the team. He could easily like posts critical of Jerry or the Cowboys which could be a reflection of his mindset. He could easily like posts from media members saying he should be paid but he hasn’t from what I have seen.

Every time I check, I am pleased. He definitely doesn’t seem to have any distaste towards the team.

1) He promptly liked numerous posts reporting the news of Jaylon’s extension including Taco’s congratulations message as well.

2) He liked a post by Frederick today looking back at his journey to being healthy again.

3) Pretty much all of his likes are football related, He likes posts from other players around the league, especially Cowboys or Ohio State posts.

4) Today the Cowboys Instagram shared an image of a Cowboys helmet. I follow many players on Instagram but Zeke was the only one to like it. He also frequently likes “hype” posts from the Cowboys Instagram more than any other player on the team that I follow.

5) He liked a post naming him as the top RB going into the season a few days ago.

I don’t even know if Zeke controls his Instagram, I’m assuming he does. Based on his likes, he seems like a guy sitting around thinking about this team and football 24/7. He definitely doesn’t seem like a guy that’s ready to go a year without it. I don’t check it everyday and may have missed a like here and there.

Nothing earth shattering but I wanted to share.

PS: Terence Williams “liked” a post yesterday stating that Cooper’s injury is keeping him out till week one. :muttley:
Good insight.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
So he doesn’t like any Instagram “Models” :D

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Like wow. I think him and the other one there that has been beating his fists for Jalen Ramsey for years should go somewhere and start their own board
Im sure he's popular on whatever Giants forum he started from. He's obsessed with every post mentioning that sad Franchise.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
The dude still breathes football. Hell, his approach to being the best RB in pass pro speaks to it. But you and him both know RB's aren't long for this league so he wants his money. I'll judge if he's not there wk1.
InDakWeTrust, I’m one of the most that hopes this back and forth pissing contest ends in the Cowboys having him ready for week 1. Our best weapons need to be in full display week 1 and beyond.

You don’t go into a knife fight without a gun! Especially if you’re proving to be a contender!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Well since he isn't practicing or being involved with the team he has plenty of time to be on Instagram and other things just wasting time.

aria

Reaction score
I hope I can like a post that you have been kicked off this board. The amount of hatred you have towards this player is not only scary it needs medical treatment.
Wahhhhhhhh.....go cry with Zeke in Cabo and put me on ignore big boy.

JeffAtl

Reaction score
It's ironic they are not fining him. Seems both sides are walking a soft beat around each other, making sure no one gets pixxed off. This just affirms my thinking no question this deal gets done.......maybe sooner than we think.

Teams don't really utilize fines that much as it creates bad blood, the amounts are mostly insignificant, and the amounts are just covered in the new contract.

I was 100% sure that a deal would be done, but now I'm not so sure. Even if the team is looking to trade Zeke, the team is best served by not making this messy as it would reduce his value to other teams.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I hope I can like a post that you have been kicked off this board. The amount of hatred you have towards this player is not only scary it needs medical treatment.
That is harsh.
I have disagreements with posters but dont want them kicked off this bored. I would miss you.
Your hatred toward @aria needs some attention as well.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Cabo? I heard it’s great for people who are upset and don’t want to work.
Although the cooks, bartenders, pool boys, maids, waiters and groundskeepers work plenty hard there for all the spoiled Americanos.;)

aria

Reaction score
That is harsh.
I have disagreements with posters but dont want them kicked off this bored. I would miss you.
Your hatred toward @aria needs some attention as well.
I thought it was very disrespectful as well, I’m gonna go to Cabo and think about it while you guys have fun on the board without me.

glimmerman

Reaction score
JJ seems a little agitated, maybe by the media and maybe by his agent over a joke. But after staying behind his star RB through a lot of trouble that Elliot caused may be taking his toll. Let him get in trouble in Cabo and let’s see what happens.