Stallone as Rocky Balboa

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Don't know if any of you saw it, but last week Al Franken was on Conan O'Brien and he did his Sly Stallone impression and was making fun of Sly's comments to Al at a party where Sly admitted he cancelled his USO tour because he was afraid for his safety. (Nevermind our troops. :rolleyes: )

CowboyExpress

Reaction score
I can understand a new installment in the Rambo series. In fact I'm rather interested to find out what has happen to Rambo now that he's old. I don't know about this Rocky though. However I did hear this was the first project announced by Sony after buying up MGM (I think that's right "Sony/MGM"), so it's not an after thought movie, so maybe it is a really good script and has potential? I know I'll go to it and will have to add it to my Rocky DVD Set.

All in all though this is a lot like the current Motley Crue concert; A great novelty to relive the 80's, but not much more.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I'll wait until it comes out on video in Jan of 2007

LOL...

C'mon dude...it's Rocky! Doesn't that get you pumped up like you have the eye of the tiger??

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This will be one of those I watch when it comes on HBO or one of the other movie channels.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
This will be one of those I watch when it comes on HBO or one of the other movie channels.

That'll be February 2007. LOL

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Yeah but I read that he got hit with the ball on a few occasions...

With the ball or in the bal... nevermind. :lmao2:

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Hostile said:
There's something about a known draft dodger making millions as a super Vietnam vet that just rubs me the wrong way.

During the Vietnam war he taught girl's soccer in Sweden.

Any worse than John Wayne's deferments and being in the Green Beret, along with countless other war movies?