Video: Star Crossed: The Carter-Romo Story

rags747

Reaction score
Obvious we have some posters here who are incapable of understanding that football is a team sport.

Anyway, What a great freaking series on Quincy and Romo. Loved the Parcells tidbits, also loved towards the end that he said that he had a soft spot for Quicny...really gotta feel bad for the dude bad choices and all, he had the world as his oyster and he just couldnt run with it. This series showed real human frailties, I hope Quincy is on a better path.

Romo, boy was he young back then. I still say that he should have started 2 yrs sooner...it sure would have been wild. Would love to see Romo get his SB title, you just know that the weight of the world would finally be lifted off his shoulders...can only imagine the tears that would be falling too. Here's to a Great Great 2015 SB 50 season.

QT

Reaction score
After watching part 2 there is one thing really amazing to me...

Every time I think it's not possible to like Romo more, and want him to win a ring anymore than I already do, you hear him talk about his career, and football in general, and I walk away liking him more and wanting him to win even more.

I don't think the Cowboys have ever had a player in my lifetime that I've wanted to see win a championship as badly as I want to see Romo win one. This guy is not only ridiculously good at playing football but he's just a damn good dude. I really don't understand how anyone could possibly not like this guy.

Reminds me of Dirk before he finally won one.