Star Wars: Battlefront

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Play/Missions/Training/Endor Chase

So I graduated the Beggar's Canyon mission scenario and decided to move on to the Endor Chase training mission. I said to myself that a speeder wouldn't be a problem for someone who can manage an X-Wing fighter.

This is hilarious! I've died so many times playing this mission that I decide to record one. This is an example why you don't want to play with me on Battlefront :p :

WATCH OUT FOR THE TREES! :laugh:

I can see what your problem is. You aren't giving it enough gas. The faster you go, the easier it is. :muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can see what your problem is. You aren't giving it enough gas. The faster you go, the easier it is. :muttley:
Thanks for the advice! I stopped trying to shoot the rebel scum and simply hauled butt behind them instead. The strategy got me the 2.5 MIN star with a second to spare (2:29). whew! That's the third and final star. On to the next training scenario. ;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/Battlefront%20Training%20Mission%20Overpower_zpsthoqw4vm.jpg
I've got only one freaking training mission to complete to get 15 out of 15 stars. The last star is the complete Overpower/three minute scenario. I celebrated a three minute victory just long enough to realize it requires the scenario to be completed WITHIN three minutes. I missed the star by ONE second! :mad::p

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Of course there is.

It says right in the game that using the aim button only allows you to see your targets better. It has no affect on accuracy. It's during one of those cut screens that load while your match is loading.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Play/Missions/Training/Endor Chase

So I graduated the Beggar's Canyon mission scenario and decided to move on to the Endor Chase training mission. I said to myself that a speeder wouldn't be a problem for someone who can manage an X-Wing fighter.

This is hilarious! I've died so many times playing this mission that I decide to record one. This is an example why you don't want to play with me on Battlefront :p :

Trees 4 - player 0

WATCH OUT FOR THE TREES! :laugh:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
even in the movies they dont have to hit them 12 times with a blaster to get the kill :D

I get killed all the time with one shot. Everyone except me can headshot on ever single pull of the trigger. Which explains my 0.65 K/D ratio. Though, I do admit. The ratio is starting to go up the more I play. Given I haven't played a FPS since BF3, I'm a bit out of practice.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
I get killed all the time with one shot. Everyone except me can headshot on ever single pull of the trigger. Which explains my 0.65 K/D ratio. Though, I do admit. The ratio is starting to go up the more I play. Given I haven't played a FPS since BF3, I'm a bit out of practice.

yup, i never play SC in cod either...only hardcore for me

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yep this turned out to be a huge disappointment for me. It was WAY to easy due to the very campy nature of the maps. There was no real flow and no real challenge.

My son loves it, even though hes not real good at it, and that's the only reason I'm keeping it. Otherwise I'd return it for the 30.00 I'd get at gamestop for it.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Yep this turned out to be a huge disappointment for me. It was WAY to easy due to the very campy nature of the maps. There was no real flow and no real challenge.

My son loves it, even though hes not real good at it, and that's the only reason I'm keeping it. Otherwise I'd return it for the 30.00 I'd get at gamestop for it.

I find the camping spots very week in this game. My biggest issue is the lack of team balancing. BF had real camping spots that caused problems. I don't feel that is the case with this game.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Jedi Skills Level 12

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/-icbi146TDPw/Vl2Z7zPwgDI/AAAAAAAAk8U/zvuCABxjOjM/w346-h193/982b1a8c-a620-4eea-a8e2-97d06d5c069d