Start Moore vs TB

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I'm not usually reactionary, but Cassel's delivery is sooo slow. It takes this guy a year to get through his motion, not to mention he's staring down the receiver the whole time. Now that we're at 2-6, why not use this opportunity to see what we have in Moore? Would be nice to vet him for the #2 position next year.

mugsybows

Reaction score
I agree, gives Moore valuable in game experience and sees if he's even worthy of a roster spot. Seasons over.

dfense

Reaction score
And he would be better because he's like never started and hasn't practiced with any of the starters. :eek:

RunDMC

Reaction score
Wouldn't hurt. We know what we have in Cassel and Weeden and they're scrubs. Moore probably is as well, but might as well find out what he's got.

Asklesko

Reaction score
it shouldn't happen. there's still a good chance to claw back in it.

AlterEgo

Reaction score
I actually wouldn't mind seeing what he can do but this coaching staff would never allow it happen. They just need to battle a little harder. :rolleyes:

Wrangler87

Reaction score
I thought Cassel looked pretty good last night, other than the pick 6. Dude had 299 yards passing and 3 tds. Drove the team down the field on multiple occasions. He wasn't the major cause for last night's loss.

He's our only chance to win against Tampa.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I'd like to see Moore get a shot as well, but now's not the time imo. We may see him once we are eliminated. I also thought that it would've made sense earlier in the season.

RS12

Reaction score
Start Moore? Are you trying to insure a loss for draft position? The offense did not lose the game last night.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
These pick 6s from Cassell are brutal. They completely changed the Eagles/Giants games. Games we had control of. Both throws he stared down the WR and telegraphed his pass. Threw it so slow where it was an easy play for the defender.

Also, he seems to have very poor pocket presence. Does not know when to move around or when the rush is coming and from where.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Start Moore? Are you trying to insure a loss for draft position? The offense did not lose the game last night.

Why not? This team stinks. Need to get the highest pick possible.

The offense played a part in losing. T-Will's egregious drop and the back breaking pick six.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I thought Cassel looked pretty good last night, other than the pick 6. Dude had 299 yards passing and 3 tds. Drove the team down the field on multiple occasions. He wasn't the major cause for last night's loss.

He's our only chance to win against Tampa.

He has terrible mechanics. That pick six was ugly and the only reason we were in the game is a lucky Dez catch on a total duck.

AlterEgo

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about Cassell. On one hand, Cassell seems confident, seems to know how to diagnose a defense at the LOS.

On the other hand, his arm looks weak. Makes bone-headed, back breaking ints for a pick 6. Heck, even that long td pass to Dez was pure luck. He just chucked that ball out there and it could have costed them big time if the Eagles had a better secondary.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yes, he threw that awful pick but Cassel was like 6th on our list of problems last night.

I simply don't understand this bizarre infatuation some have with Moore.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah start Moore, 2-14 gives us the best QB in the draft.