Starting LT and LG Tomorrow?

Carson

Reaction score
Hoffman was going to be called up no matter what since he's the center backup. Richards would be next in line as the tackle backup.
Correct.

I meant more so if they called up a guy like Bostick I would more concerned

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Correct.

I meant more so if they called up a guy like Bostick I would more concerned
They only have two callups per game. One was going to be Goodwin as a core special-teammer and the other was going to be one of the two center backups because we have no other center on the roster. Even if both Tyler and Tyron were going to be sidelined, those would have been the callups. Edoga and Richards would probably take over the starting spots and Bass and Hoffman would be the backups.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If you believe Jerry its Edoga and Richards as next men up
Same from McCarthy, according to DC.com:

With the offensive line injuries being especially worrisome with the lack of depth behind the starting five, McCarthy said that having Chuma Edoga and rookie Asim Richards step in would be an option if one or both of the Smiths cannot go on Sunday night.
"That's an option," he said. "That's the first combination we've been working."

CWR

Reaction score
I don't expect the Smiths to play much if at all....even if they do start, won't get past the 1st quarter. Dallas will see it is too early and sit them down. So Edoga at LT with some Richards....and Bass at LG, which is a gamble because he played mostly RG in the PS. I do believe in Richards and Bass, but they will still have some growing pains, can't expect them to play like All Pros from the get go.

If we got desperate we could play Martin at tackle. I dont believe he likes it, but he can more than hold his own.