Stats: QBs down 1 score - 7 mins remaining

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Of course. The stat tells you it's Jimmy over Pat all day at the 7 min. mark. But...what does it say for under 5 mins?

The #1 outcome of this post is that it's forcing the Dakistans to mobilize and scour the internet for stats to contradict this one. You know there's about 5 of them pounding their keyboards as you read this.
what!? good golly....Dak on everyones mind. he lives in you all's head 365x24x7x60x60.

not every conversation is about Dak but then again you can't think of anything but Dak so it kind of make senses. you are Daksessed.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
what!? good golly....Dak on everyones mind. he lives in you all's head 365x24x7x60x60.

not every conversation is about Dak but then again you can't think of anything but Dak so it kind of make senses. you are Daksessed.
lol...good golly, and you are obsessed with posters that talk about the QB, wait for it, of The Dallas Cowboys. So strange his name would come up on a Cowboy Forum,

DallasInDC

Reaction score
People in here legit looking for any reason to question the validity of the stat.

Who cares who is ranked where. Worry about where your own darn qb is. And it’s not good. End of.
The problem is one group post stays and the other says they're irrelevant. Then the other group post stats and the first group says they're irrelevant.
Neither group acknowledges the stats (or ranking, or opinion, or whatever) unless it supports their position. And if someone else post something that contradicts their position it is immediately discredited. The only thing it proves is both sides are disingenuous.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score

Me personally? Far from Daksessed. But I do find it humorous when ANY thread related to a QB is posted cuz we all know where it’s leading. Pitchforks and shields at the ready.

Actually, I would have thought (for real) that his ranking on that list would have been higher. Then again, most rankings have flaws and should come with the disclaimer of for entertainment purposes only.

morat1959

Reaction score
What’s Dak’s record when we’re down by 2 scores with a half to play and a quarter to play?

JBS

Reaction score
The problem is one group post stays and the other says they're irrelevant. Then the other group post stats and the first group says they're irrelevant.
Neither group acknowledges the stats (or ranking, or opinion, or whatever) unless it supports their position. And if someone else post something that contradicts their position it is immediately discredited. The only thing it proves is both sides are disingenuous.
Show me a stat that shows Dak is a clutch qb. I haven’t seen one

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Maybe Mahomes doesn’t choke the first 2 quarters and gets his team comfortably ahead most games, so never needing this stat, especially when he keeps winning SB MVP.
could be very true. but the OP and the X post seemed to focus on last 7 minutes and made it sound like game on the line or being behind.

next thing there will be a ranking for QB play at 8:36 mark of the 4th quarter. and then one for 9:45 minute to 2:15 minute of the 3rd quarter and so on.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
lol...good golly, and you are obsessed with posters that talk about the QB, wait for it, of The Dallas Cowboys. So strange his name would come up on a Cowboy Forum,
no, I just point out you Daksessed people turn anything into a Dak related topic.

Beautiful blue Sky today!? Blue? Dallas wears blue? D...Dak
Wow, what a beautiful night, with the stars...Stars? Dallas has stars...D, Dak

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You post a list that has nothing on it. No Purdy, no Hurts…the last two NFC champions lol…but Cam Newton, Jimmy G are here….the list is a joke whether Dak is 23 or 50 lol.
You don't fret over pro dak sources this much. You hand out likes like ice cream on 4th of July.

Come on brah...sheesh....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
could be very true. but the OP and the X post seemed to focus on last 7 minutes and made it sound like game on the line or being behind.

next thing there will be a ranking for QB play at 8:36 mark of the 4th quarter. and then one for 9:45 minute to 2:15 minute of the 3rd quarter and so on.
So I take it you don't like context on stats? When it doesn't serve your agenda?

Yes..I get it. Cool.

ccb04

Reaction score
So 3 of the greatest to ever play are #8, #14, and #17 respectively.
Jackson at #1 has to be based on regular season like the mvp awards, as he owns a similar playoff record To Dak at 2-4.
And #32 on the list just got a 5 year $275 mil. extension.